Does Asian only mean east asian?

O'Pry

O'Pry

Iron
On this website and on the internet there's always posts and what not about how asians are the least desirable race to date and that they need to ER. Is this limited to east asians (Chinese) and Indians only?

I'm half SEA half white, not 100% white passing but have white features and def wouldn't be mistaken for 100% ethnic. Everytime I see how asians are on the bottom of the social pole, I get sad, but then I remember I'm not a rice or a curry.

Am I coping?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and SidharthTheSlayer
O'Pry

On this website and on the internet there's always posts and what not about how asians are the least desirable race to date and that they need to ER. Is this limited to east asians (Chinese) and Indians only?

I'm half SEA half white, not 100% white passing but have white features and def wouldn't be mistaken for 100% ethnic. Everytime I see how asians are on the bottom of the social pole, I get sad, but then I remember I'm not a rice or a curry.

Am I coping?
asian and gook are typically synonyms

it you wouldn't call him a gook, then he's another kind of subhuman

Am I coping?

Asian refers to exclusively east Asian here.