Does Astaxanthin significantly lower DHT?

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

ASCEND AT ALL COSTS
Thinking about taking 12-24mg/day. I'm 17 tho, so don't want to lower my DHT enough where im messing with my puberty. Anyone know if this is an actual concern?

no

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
Lycopene is better btw

Do you atleast tan a bit,they will look weird on you if you dont have a slight tan
Slightly. Taking MT2 to build up a base tan while stacking Astaxanathin, Lycopene, and beta carotene so I can minimize UV damage

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Slightly. Taking MT2 to build up a base tan while stacking Astaxanathin, Lycopene, and beta carotene so I can minimize UV damage
tan looks much better than mt2 you look like a rosted turkey with the latter. Tan in the evenings so that UV is minimised and you get a higher proportion of red light which is theraupetic

tan looks much better than mt2 you look like a rosted turkey with the latter. Tan in the evenings so that UV is minimised and you get a higher proportion of red light which is theraupetic
Confused what you mean. Your saying don't take MT2? Or build up a real tan instead of taking supplements. Or both?

Confused what you mean. Your saying don't take MT2? Or build up a real tan instead of taking supplements. Or both?
Id avoid mt2. See how a slight tan looks, it looks much more realistic and gives you a golden glow while mt2 just makes you darker

Id avoid mt2. See how a slight tan looks, it looks much more realistic and gives you a golden glow while mt2 just makes you darker
I can barely tan naturally though. Isn't a tan with MT2 a natural tan, just your body increasing its melanin production? So it should look natural ?

I can barely tan naturally though. Isn't a tan with MT2 a natural tan, just your body increasing its melanin production? So it should look natural ?
This doesnt look natural and even somewhat ugly imo

This doesnt look natural and even somewhat ugly imo

View attachment 2477979
Yea for sure, I agree. I’m just taking a small MT2 dose to allow my body to tan naturally since I can’t, so I can build up a base tan + stack supplements so I can end up with a good color. Or should I just exclusively use supplements? (Astaxanathin, lycopene, etc)

• +1
Yea for sure, I agree. I’m just taking a small MT2 dose to allow my body to tan naturally since I can’t, so I can build up a base tan + stack supplements so I can end up with a good color. Or should I just exclusively use supplements? (Astaxanathin, lycopene, etc)
wdym you cant tan naturally are you finno urgic?

Bhai what is mt2

wdym you cant tan naturally are you finno urgic?
Nah I’m irish and just naturally pale asf. (not ginger tho lmao). When I try to tan I just burn and don’t really change color. I can get a slight bit of color in the summer when I build it up over a long period of time but it’s barely anything. And in the winter i’m back to a ghost

• So Sad
Nah I’m irish and just naturally pale asf. (not ginger tho lmao). When I try to tan I just burn and don’t really change color. I can get a slight bit of color in the summer when I build it up over a long period of time but it’s barely anything. And in the winter i’m back to a ghost
Try taking two aspirins before you tan outside, it really helps. And always build up. First day 5 minutes outside, second day 10 , third day 15, fourth day rest, fifth day 20 etc

Try taking two aspirins before you tan outside, it really helps. And always build up. First day 5 minutes outside, second day 10 , third day 15, fourth day rest, fifth day 20 etc
Ok will try. What about in the winter though?

Eat protein to tan