Does bad sleep has any effects on facial aesthetics?

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
If you dont sleep well or not enough hours, does it has any effect on your face, especially eye area? Do the eyes get more droopy, more UEE or somethings else? Is there any point to sleepmaxx or should I use the time otherwise (just regarding looksmaxing).

yes it affects lots of things, try to get a deep sleep 7-8 hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
sleep is 90% of looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 5912, Luke LLL and 2 others
The time of sleep is not important in itself, but the numbers of REM cycles you get while sleeping. Most people stay in a semi-awake state for the first 40 minutes and that's all time wasted.

You need to train yourself to go straight into REM so that you can access all the regenerative processes your body have.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Averagecel
The time of sleep is not important in itself, but the numbers of REM cycles you get while sleeping. Most people stay in a semi-awake state for the first 40 minutes and that's all time wasted.

You need to train yourself to go straight into REM so that you can access all the regenerative processes your body have.
High IQ post.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Dark circles under the eyes is an obvious one but tbh sleep is so important I could easily see the lack of it somehow fucking everything up
The tryhard business types who sleep like 1-3 hours a night always look like absolute shit, complete ogres

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and GoMadAndSTFU
skin and eye area is heavily influenced by sleep or lack of it

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
lack of sleep can kill your eye area, it can give you horrible under eye bags and your upper eyelids can hand alot lower, pretty much the same affect ptosis has, also your face can become more bloated
there are so many benefits to sleeping 8 hours a night especially if your under 18 so yes you should sleepmax

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and gaymidget
It affects your eye area but strangely I've noticed that all nighters make my face less bloated.