Does beeing thin makes you look older?

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
I mean jeremy fragrance is very thin and 33 years old but he looks more like 40 years old

Attachments

• 2ho800l6zb4e5tvw3mxpkwpr2lmpb1co.jpg
    2ho800l6zb4e5tvw3mxpkwpr2lmpb1co.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
technically yes.
that's why buccal removal makes you age faster
but you can't see a guy and pinpoint the exact reason why he's aging badly, could be just genetics, or could be the sun or other reasons

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I mean jeremy fragrance is very thin and 33 years old but he looks more like 40 years old
he is on some weird vegan type diet, that's why he looks so old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22611 and Lawton88
No, it doesn't. He just looks older because of genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
My lower maxilla is behind my middle one and while it makes my mandible longer, it causes nasolabial folds because of its recession, making my face look a bit older in bad lighting.

general rule of thumb - when you are young being thiner makes you look younger. But when you are older and your bones start to shrink simoltaneouisly with facial fat it makes you look older, and many people actually benefit from being slightly fat.

obviously it applies for general public. if you have good bones, skincare and ext you can be thin and you wont look older in your 40-50s.

and yh, for some reason many hardcore vegans look older than their actual age. while the rest of vegetarian tribe(lacto/ovo/pesco) looks ussualy better on average.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
No, it doesn't. He just looks older because of genes.
i think if he gained a bit of weight it would go to his face and give him extra padding and he would look younger