Does being 6ft add something to your SMV?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
it's over if u're not 8ft

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, datboijj, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
6'2+ does if not ugly .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 18879, datboijj and 3 others
im 6 feet thats the lowest height to be seen as a man by foids

• +1
Reactions: klamus, User49, datboijj and 2 others
it doesnt add anything rather if you are under 6ft is takes from your smv

Nope. 6ft is the bare minimum nowadays. Halo starts at 6"2.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and 5.5psl
at most it doesn't detract but it's still manlet in 2023

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
im 6'3 and dont get any halo jfl wtf
Height is necessary but not sufficient.You also need a decent face.

Tall and ugly is still better than short and ugly, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
im not ugly doe
In 2023: average is ugly, sorry.

Bar a few sub5 exceptions, the vast majority of this place is made of average men, and yet most of us get no action.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 28541 and twilight
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Interested, Sens and Zer0/∞

Bar a few sub5 exceptions, the vast majority of this place is made of average men, and yet most of us get no action.
im not average

even if he was average(idk) he's still 6'3", average face+6'3" Is above average

im not average
Muhhh "I'm autist".

Lol the best looking guys I know have despicable traits and are social inepts but they still slay thanks to their look.

Stop being delusional, if you're 6"2 and good-looking you don't even have to approach girls : you're average at best my nikka otherwise you would never have registered here.

Muhhh "I'm autist".

Lol the best looking guys I know have despicable traits and are social inepts but they still slay thanks to their look.

Stop being delusional, if you're 6"2 and good-looking you don't even have to approach girls : you're average at best my nikka otherwise you would never have registered here.
sorry but you might be a few braincels short of being considered a human

yes bro good looking 6'2 guys get women to suck their cocks on the streets stfu you have never went outside if you seriously think that

sorry but you might be a few braincels short of being considered a human
That's rich coming from someone who says "tbh i am severely mentally ill and speak about the jews to my peers so maybe I cucked myself a bit".

Delusional, ugly and dumb. It's over.

That's rich coming from someone who says "tbh i am severely mentally ill and speak about the jews to my peers so maybe I cucked myself a bit".

Delusional, ugly and dumb. It's over.
bro you do know not to believe everything said on the internet right?

6ft is exgaratted by people. 6ft looks like waht people think 5,10 looks like. 6,2 is what people thinnkv 6 foot people look like. 6,4 is what people think6,2 people look like

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
bro you do know not to believe everything said on the internet right?
Best of luck, bro.

No hard feelings but you've bored me to death. Hope you don't rope in the coming months.

Mental health is precious so don't spend too much time here.

Best of luck, bro.

No hard feelings but you've bored me to death. Hope you don't rope in the coming months.

Mental health is precious so don't spend too much time here.
bro im mostly here for entertainment dont worry about me

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
+ ur curry so your opinion is automatically discarded

bro im mostly here for entertainment dont worry about me
"bro im mostly here for entertainment don't worry about me" then has " Ascension before 2024 or suicide. " in his bio

"bro im mostly here for entertainment don't worry about me" then has " Ascension before 2024 or suicide. " in his bio
its over

average in Giant country i don't anyone over 6'2
It's pretty much average in any country besides in Peru (I'm talking about 18-28yo)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 24789 and goo25
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
I think its a decent height, but not halo

You will be taller than most girls but many guys will be taller than you anyway

• +1
Reactions: goo25
  • +1
Manlet, average is 6'6 nodaways and I'm not coping because I'm 6ft and I get fucking mogged everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
depends, if you height mog most people you see then its a halo irl, but if you arent height mogging anyone or rarely happening then no its not much of a halo irl

• +1
depends, if you height mog most people you see then its a halo irl, but if you arent height mogging anyone or rarely happening then no its not much of a halo irl
i height mog 80% of males where i live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
  • JFL
6 feet is manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and goo25
Nah it takes away 6 ft is short

• JFL
6'0 is like 6 inches. It's not good but it's not bad either. In poopskin countries like india you get improved smv but in normal country like netherlands it's basically -0,5 smv. You need 6'2 for a smv increase because average isn't attractive. You can't be average with today standards.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Are you a retard?

I think its a decent height, but not halo

You will be taller than most girls but many guys will be taller than you anyway
Many guys? 💀It's like 80 th percentile

• +1
Many guys? 💀It's like 80 th percentile
fr tho i rarely get height mogged, in 2 friends group of 25 guys all took togheter only 2 height mog me

fr tho i rarely get height mogged, in 2 friends group of 25 guys all took togheter only 2 height mog me
These people are retarded height larpers. Tbf though when I do get height mogged it's by like a 6'5+ guy. 6'1-6'4 guys don't exist

I guess to womyn it makes an incredible difference even though I doubt they could tell if ur 2 inches shorter, on a personal level it doesn't seem to add to things like confidence or overall perception, I elevate myself by walking on my toes to see what 6ft is like and to me it seems like nothing noticeable. Literally a mental gaslight of sorts, people be acting like being 2 inches short of 6 feet is the same as being 2 inches short from a 6 inch penis. Not even close of a comparison.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies