Does being a mentalcel mean being a volcel?

D

Deleted member 78221

Neurodivergent
Title

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
wtf is a volcel

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
No man is volcel
Mentalcel = weakness, retardation, impossibility to talk with foids
Incel = rejected, denied, friendzoned by foids mostly for the way he looks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, imthesupremecel, Deleted member 72072 and 2 others
  • +1
but most mtn guys have it easy but being a mentalcel holds you back by a lot
Yeah that's why I'm here, I tend to fuck up my conversations with foids in stupid ways. Everything is going right until I say some stupid shit and they get scared. :incel: same happens IRL even if I mog the foid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger and Deleted member 78221
Yeah that's why I'm here, I tend to fuck up my conversations with foids in stupid ways. Apart from not being good looking...
I feel like the real blackpill is the ntpill honestly. I look better than a lot of people I see around women or in the friend zoned circle of women but I still have it so hard.

• +1

I feel like the real blackpill is the ntpill honestly. I look better than a lot of people I see around women or in the friend zoned circle of women but I still have it so hard.
After being blackpilled for 2 years I think is about being average on everything and exceeding in something compared to other dudes (your competition) so the foid chooses you and not the other 20 dudes who want her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes
I could have fucked this girl today but I'm in a terrible mood

No because you’re not voluntarily celibate you’re restricted by mental illness.

A volcel might deny sexual encounters because he wants to remain virgin until after marriage.
A mentalcel might do some shit like this:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78221 and Klasik616
No because you’re not voluntarily celibate you’re restricted by mental illness.

A volcel might deny sexual encounters because he wants to remain virgin until after marriage.
A mentalcel might do some shit like this:
lol

but for example there's a mtn guy who's a mentalcel all his life and a mtn guy who's nt and social af he'll have a completely different life. Maybe those issues can be cured that's why I think it may correlate to being a volcel

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
After being blackpilled for 2 years I think is about being average on everything and exceeding in something compared to other dudes (your competition) so the foid chooses you and not the other 20 dudes who want her.
I don't even know anymore I feel like the only thing that matters is being nt. Normies have it so easy they don't have negative thoughts about themselves and don't overthink everything. They can be social without being self conscious. It's like a different world. Fuck everything

• Hmm...
I don't even know anymore I feel like the only thing that matters is being nt. Normies have it so easy they don't have negative thoughts about themselves and don't overthink everything. They can be social without being self conscious. It's like a different world. Fuck everything
low inhib and high inhib is different than non nt and nt, low inhib means you dont care about what others think and high inhib the opposite. non nt means not being able to comprehend social rules (norms / jokes / clues / use and meaning of words) from others and not cappable to fit in, nt means the opposite. the best combo would be being NT and low inhib.

Last edited:
  • +1
low inhib and high inhib is different than non nt and nt, low inhib means you dont care about what others think of you and high inhib the opposite. non nt means not being able to comprehend social rules (for example symbolic language / jokes / clues) from others and not cappable to fit in, nt means the opposite. the best combo would be being NT and low inhib.
lol guess i got the worst of both then idk man maybe you can get better

Last edited:
No man is volcel
Mentalcel = weakness, retardation, impossibility to talk with foids
Incel = rejected, denied, friendzoned by foids mostly for the way he looks
@Magnum Opus cage

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus