Does being chad or not really matter? | whitepilled post

majesticincel

majesticincel

Spend time with your loved ones while you can
A few days ago, i have finally, after months of running away from God and falling deeper and deeper into sin and darkness, repented to Jesus. Only non lukewarm christians will understand exactly what i mean by what kind of weight was lifted off of my heart. I am finally free. This brought me to the thought, does it really matter? Does slaying 50 ltbs daily really matter? Does being chad really matter? I understand that your life will be full of sex and women if you were chad, but isnt that literally the same thing as drugs or alcohol? Yes, ofcourse i wont stop my ascension journey, but even if im capped at anything, even if im gonna be short forever, is that actually stopping me from reaching my dream, of living a life of forgiveness, love, wisdom, and peace? The thing that im trying to tell anyone reading this thread, is that it doesnt really even matter. Im not denying that lookism doesnt exist, women ofcourse will be sexually attracted towards you more if youre tom welling, or any other chad, but what matters is the way you look at it.

I dont even know what thread im writing right now, i just thought that it would help someone maybe, and i also barely even are on these forums anymore, i spend like 10 minutes/day on average on here nowadays.

God bless boyos:Comfy:❤️

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel, faustianspirit and 14vic
For anyone wondering, im capped at htn softmax
185ish at 14

More than good enough I'll be capped at htn 177 cm mirin hard
185 is avg male height in my country, also, the average male can reach htn softmax if he starts from before 15 years old (ideally if the parents feed the child raw meat from 2 years old)

185 is avg male height in my country, also, the average male can reach htn softmax if he starts from before 15 years old (ideally if the parents feed the child raw meat from 2 years old)
Average guy can reach MTN and 185 is above average everywhere even in Netherlands

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico and majesticincel
This forum puts too much importance in being chad and slaying( then again most people here are impressionable teenagers with hormones all over the place so theyre prolly thinking of sex 24/7 ). There are better things in life than living a lifestyle of feeding your carnal needs. Im not saying you shouldnt ascend tho, we all know being good looking gives you more leverage in success in every forms of life. Just dont hyper focus on that shit

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
being chad is not just about women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel and irkkedmulatto
A few days ago, i have finally, after months of running away from God and falling deeper and deeper into sin and darkness, repented to Jesus. Only non lukewarm christians will understand exactly what i mean by what kind of weight was lifted off of my heart. I am finally free. This brought me to the thought, does it really matter? Does slaying 50 ltbs daily really matter? Does being chad really matter? I understand that your life will be full of sex and women if you were chad, but isnt that literally the same thing as drugs or alcohol? Yes, ofcourse i wont stop my ascension journey, but even if im capped at anything, even if im gonna be short forever, is that actually stopping me from reaching my dream, of living a life of forgiveness, love, wisdom, and peace? The thing that im trying to tell anyone reading this thread, is that it doesnt really even matter. Im not denying that lookism doesnt exist, women ofcourse will be sexually attracted towards you more if youre tom welling, or any other chad, but what matters is the way you look at it.

I dont even know what thread im writing right now, i just thought that it would help someone maybe, and i also barely even are on these forums anymore, i spend like 10 minutes/day on average on here nowadays.

God bless boyos:Comfy:❤️
yea it does matter boyo. chad lives on another plane of existence to us

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel and watah
chad can have whatever he wants, sex, true love, respect, money, u name it

• +1
This forum puts too much importance in being chad and slaying( then again most people here are impressionable teenagers with hormones all over the place so theyre prolly thinking of sex 24/7 ). There are better things in life than living a lifestyle of feeding your carnal needs. Im not saying you shouldnt ascend tho, we all know being good looking gives you more leverage in success in every forms of life. Just dont hyper focus on that shit
Beautifully said bro, i love you brah:Comfy:❤️

• Love it
Reactions: Tyrant
Average guy can reach MTN and 185 is above average everywhere even in Netherlands
I mean the average guy that is 25, the statistics you see is for men for all ages 18-60
Also people that were born with the disability i forgot what its called, of being extremely short is counted in.

Ur kinda right tho, in czechia for 15-25, the avg male height is 181 not rlly 185

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
chad can have whatever he wants, sex, true love, respect, money, u name it
Yeah kinda true tbh, his life is easier
But, will that stop you from loving and forgiving, living for others not for yourself and your fleshly desires? Are you really gonna go er?

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I mean the average guy that is 25, the statistics you see is for men for all ages 18-60
Also people that were born with the disability i forgot what its called, of being extremely short is counted in.

Ur kinda right tho, in czechia for 15-25, the avg male height is 181 not rlly 185
We probably have different perceptions of htn. What I would call htn you would call chadlite

• +1
We probably have different perceptions of htn. What I would call htn you would call chadlite
Yeah, i use a bit more older scale than the 2024 .org one. Whats crazy is that for example orb was rated as chad in 2016 and on todays scale hes ltn, you get the idea of this inflation.

4350237 IMG 20240830 181414 4350236 IMG 20240830 181438 4350235 IMG 20240830 181452 this guy is lite for me, but htn for you prob

• +1
Yeah kinda true tbh, his life is easier
But, will that stop you from loving and forgiving, living for others not for yourself and your fleshly desires?
no what. so i shouldvgive other ppl their human desires but deny myselfvthe same thing? basixally givijf them a free ride lmao. nah

no what. so i shouldvgive other ppl their human desires but deny myselfvthe same thing? basixally givijf them a free ride lmao. nah
Not human desires, like all i mean is for example talking to someone if they are in a rough spot, even smiling in public when making eye contact to people, all the little things yk it doesnt have to be donate a million dollars to indians who have cancer in mumbai (you can do that too ofc)

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Long ass text just to say you found a new cope jfl.

• JFL
Mf fourteen writing this shit

• Love it
For anyone wondering, im capped at htn softmax
185ish at 14
nice im currently capped at htn softmax but with some minor hardmaxxing i can hit chadlite.

• Love it
nice im currently capped at htn softmax but with some minor hardmaxxing i can hit chadlite.
W bro, Im not prob gonna hardmax tho, even if i have the money to do it.