Does being chadlite or above compensate for autism?

only if you are wanting to date another Non NT

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and looksmaxxerrr
You will have to date a girl 1 SMV point below you who also happens to be in your same niche, otherwise that relationship will fail

yes but girls will get tired of your bs eventually depending on how bad your autism is. Some of you guys are just pos racists, judgers (despite being incels) and are deadass just bad people and its not really "autism" just bad people.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
yes but girls will get tired of your bs eventually depending on how bad your autism is. Some of you guys are just pos racists, judgers (despite being incels) and are deadass just bad people and its not really "autism" just bad people.
Girls don't mind narcisism, they dislike it when their looksmatched (or below) boyfriend is

This is legit
We have a mix of people with autism and terrible personalities over here including me

no such thing as a "bad person"

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and klamus
Chadlite probably not Chad yes but only for ons and it's still niche

I have no issues dating if that is your question.

long-term relationships are another thing though.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Well, this is autistic james. He is chadlite at the very least, possibly even chad. His autism severity is profound, so he is mentally a toddler, as you can see with the way he sits.

Obviously this is an extreme example, but autism can absolutely ruin it even for chad.
He probably wouldn't care though because he is happy, which is good about being very severe.

Screenshot 20240327 224541 YouTube

• +1
Reactions: esrcel, mathis and Zeta
Being NT is LAW. Women are disgusted by autism. the NT MTN will slay more then an autistic chad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: White Swordsman, Pride and looksmaxxerrr
Well, this is autistic james. He is chadlite at the very least, possibly even chad. His autism severity is profound, so he is mentally a toddler, as you can see with the way he sits.

Obviously this is an extreme example, but autism can absolutely ruin it even for chad.
He probably wouldn't care though because he is happy, which is good about being very severe.

View attachment 2823441
If we take mild autism as a criterion

I have no issues dating if that is your question.

long-term relationships are another thing though.
I think the long term depends on more experience, but in terms of impressing the girl, I think autism can ruin things for the first time.

, I think autism can ruin things for the first time.
never has, my first impressions are always good, they don't even suspect anything until two weeks later.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and looksmaxxerrr
never has, my first impressions are always good, they don't even suspect anything until two weeks later.
Have you received a professional diagnosis? Are you mild? What is your IQ level? Is it normal or high?

Have you received a professional diagnosis? Are you mild? What is your IQ level? Is it normal or high?
i've been diagnosed for 25+ years, back when the standards for it were still much higher, my father is diagnosed as well, and so is my grandfather, both were also successful with women.

iq doesn't correlate with social function in autism, those with the highest iq's are just as likely to be complete social rejects as those that are retarded, I'm as stereotypical of an example as it gets except I don't have any sensitivity issues.

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and looksmaxxerrr
25 yılı aşkın süredir bana teşhis konuluyor, standartların hala çok daha yüksek olduğu zamanlarda, babama da teşhis konuluyor ve büyükbabama da teşhis konuluyor, ikisi de kadınlarda başarılıydı.

iq, otizmde sosyal işlevle ilişkili değildir, en yüksek iq'ye sahip olanların, geri zekalı olanlar kadar tamamen sosyal olarak reddedilmiş olmaları muhtemeldir, ben de bir örnek konusunda olabildiğince kalıplaşmış biriyim, ancak herhangi bir duyarlılığım yok sorunlar.
autism ≠ rope ?

If we take mild autism as a criterion

Yes, it can be challenging even for chadlite. Women will still fuck a chadlite with autism, but to have a relationship with one is gonna be hard ngl. I could see a neurotypical HTN doing better than an autistic chadlite.

i've been diagnosed for 25+ years, back when the standards for it were still much higher, my father is diagnosed as well, and so is my grandfather, both were also successful with women.

iq doesn't correlate with social function in autism, those with the highest iq's are just as likely to be complete social rejects as those that are retarded, I'm as stereotypical of an example as it gets except I don't have any sensitivity issues.
did you go to a special school? were you bullied?

then youre not *that* autistic really and/or high iq so you can affect a nt personality better.

Autism isn't a big deal since if you aren't a subhuman in the eyes of women you will get approached at least every once in a while.

It's when you get no approaches that it's a wrap.

did you go to a special school? were you bullied?
yes and no.
then youre not *that* autistic really and/or high iq so you can affect a nt personality better.
it has nothing to do with autism, most people here are just insufferable independent of their cognitive status, provided they had all the correct neurological wiring they still would not be able to converse with another person in any meaningful way, they have no hobbies, no interests, nothing going for them.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, kovacs and tigrxs
yes and no.

it has nothing to do with autism, most people here are just insufferable independent of their cognitive status, provided they had all the correct neurological wiring they still would not be able to converse with another person in any meaningful way, they have no hobbies, no interests, nothing going for them.
i do tend to underestimate how little the average forum freak has going for them

a job, friends from uni, a friendgroup from my town i go out et cetera all make socializing so much easier.

yes and no.
is the schooling easier and how autistic were you compared to your classmates? was it only for autistic people or did you have other people with different types of mental disorders?

Last edited:
Isnt autistic just = dont Care about sports or Cars?