Does being leanmaxxed makes everyone automatically HTN ??

Bonez

Bonez

Mastermind
Most people tends to be fat so if they all leanmax would that makes everyone HTN even tho they are boneless ??

• So Sad
Reactions: thegoat
Do We Need To Inform Him Should I GIF - Do We Need To Inform Him Should I Tell Him GIFs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 16677 and RoundHouse
yes naturally we should be on low fat %

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj and Bonez
makes everyone HTN even tho they are boneless ??
No.
Never exists, everyone.

Most normies become overall a HTN, when lean AND good musle mass.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, Kmscurry and Bonez
Most people tends to be fat so if they all leanmax would that makes everyone HTN even tho they are boneless ??
Maybe. We were all made to be around 5-10 percent body fat because exercise has been part of human existence for thousands of years up until now. I think if everyone lean maxed, it wouldn't change anything because the Chads would become giga chads, Chadlites would become Chads, HTN's would become Chadlites, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Bonez
Maybe. We were all made to be around 5-10 percent body fat because exercise has been part of human existence for thousands of years up until now. I think if everyone lean maxed, it wouldn't change anything because the Chads would become giga chads, Chadlites would become Chads, HTN's would become Chadlites, etc.
Well everyone here should leanmax to become HTN at least and leave this shithole

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and thegoat
Well everyone here should leanmax to become HTN at least and leave this shithole
Once people here are HTN they'll just keep whining about how they want to be chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Bonez
Im lean maxed - I only weigh 110 pounds at 5'4". But im 5'4" - HEIGHTPILL

• Woah
Im HTN after leanmaxxing... but im still here :unsure:

How do you explain this paradox? :unsure:

Im HTN after leanmaxxing... but im still here :unsure:

How do you explain this paradox? :unsure:
If your below 6ft then I’m not surprised that u still here

If you have forward growth most likey.

• +1
Makes me want to wring out people like @LooksOverAll who say height doesn't matter. Although I think he said that it does matter if you are super short or super tall. But still. Being tall is WAY better than being short. You really want to be within 2 inches of average height.

Ur height mogs mine though. Explains why you've fucked 2-3 girls and me 0.
No. But you are built like a woman. I think if you were built like the silver surfer, you'd be a giga chad. But your wide hip ratio is an insane failo. Women can see that shit from a mile away.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Makes me want to wring out people like @LooksOverAll who say height doesn't matter. Although I think he said that it does matter if you are super short or super tall. But still. Being tall is WAY better than being short. You really want to be within 2 inches of average height.
Bro no bragging but I’m 6ft and I feel like manlet . I get mogged IRL by a lot of tallfags but you mog me facially ,I’m bloatcel

Ur height mogs mine though. Explains why you've fucked 2-3 girls and me 0.
Your height isn't your problem. Its your woman frame. The only way to ascend would be heavy steroid use. Or get some kind of hip replacement surgery.

Bro no bragging but I’m 6ft and I feel like manlet . I get mogged IRL by a lot of tallfags but you mog me facially ,I’m bloatcel
I always get people IRL wanting to pick fights with me for being short. But they do not know that I train martial arts very intensively.

• +1
Its mostly bones. A few people can move up to HTN by adding muscle but as far as just losing the fat you had to already have the HTN bones hiding underneath.

• +1