Does being tall = big dick ?

Deleted member 6400

Deleted member 6400

Kraken
I see people associating a lot height with dick size but is there any actual correlation

do taller people really have bigger dicks or is it cope?

No

I'm 6'7" and I've got a 1.25 inch herpes-ridden diseased dick

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6997, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
I remember a study that disproves height-dick size correlation pretty vividly

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
This is absolutely false

I'm 5'4" and my dick is 9 inches flaccid

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, MusicMaxxingMidget, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
It’s cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and MusicMaxxingMidget
:feelsrope: actually 6'3 and have 3 inch dick

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Baldingman1998, MusicMaxxingMidget and 5 others
I remember a study that disproves height-dick size correlation pretty vividly
i believe you but do you remember what the study is/have a source on it

there is no correlation

0 correlation

0 correlation
Tell this to the girls that think only tall&handsome guys have a big dick. A girl just told me that she can sense who has a big dick: „Mostly these are the muscular fuckboy guys with fade haircuts, nerds all have a small one“ :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6400 and Baldingman1998
Tell this to the girls that think only tall&handsome guys have a big dick. A girl just told me that she can sense who has a big dick: „Mostly these are the muscular fuckboy guys with fade haircuts, nerds all have a small one“ :lul: :lul:
I saw a study that said that height is as important as dick size (slightly more important) but only if the male is tall does the dick size matter. Brutal tbh

• +1
There are no reliable studies that have shown that the size of a mans penis can be predicted by any of his other physical characteristics such as height, hand size, foot size, nose size, brow ridge, amount of hair growth etc. Nothing. Here are some studies disproving that penis size and height are correlated:

I saw a study that said that height is as important as dick size (slightly more important) but only if the male is tall does the dick size matter. Brutal tbh

According to this study, you don't have to be tall. You just have to not be short

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman, Deleted member 6400 and Baldingman1998
poop on my wiener OP. No HOMO!

just show off bulge

• +1
I remember reading a study somewhere that said tall people are 3 times as likely to have a huge dick. But in terms of averages, the difference isn't statistical significant. There is a difference, but it isn't big enough to be statistical significant. If you did the study properly, and split the men into two groups, average group and tall group, you'd probably see a 0.2-0.3" difference or so. Maybe bigger, maybe smaller. But I'm pretty confident tall group would be a bit bigger.

• +1