Does bench press mog?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Does bench press mog all other upper body workouts?

Giphy 29

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Bicep curls mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
depends on what your goals are but yeah it is a solid exercise definitely

Bicep curls is chad exercise

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Swolepenisman and Golden Glass
overhead press/incline bench/pullups, can't choose only one tho, they are literally the must-do's for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2846
questions like this make me laugh so hard you honestly sound BEYOND fucking clueless

“does bench press mog all other upper body workouts”

yea dude for sure, just do literally only bench press and nothing else theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Wannabe6ft2 and anti caking agents
questions like this make me laugh so hard you honestly sound BEYOND fucking clueless

“does bench press mog all other upper body workouts”

yea dude for sure, just do literally only bench press and nothing else theory
low iq. i don’t just do bench, i asked it in that way because i knew people would give better and more straight answers bc they would see how “dumb” the question is and would correct me. and i got another good exercise to do which is bicep curls from this thread. so not only did i learn that bench is strictly good for chest, i also learned about bicep curls, but i also exposed u for trying to expose me, giving me dopamine and making you feel silly. sit down.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, LordNorwood, anti caking agents and 1 other person
obviously you need to bench (or do similar exercises) to get his chest, but the main reason his physique stands out is because of his delts and lats.
Plus traps. He’s juiced based on those and the delts but he did it right. Truly ideal physique right there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
low iq. i don’t just do bench, i asked it in that way because i knew people would give better and more straight answers bc they would see how “dumb” the question is and would correct me. and i got another good exercise to do which is bicep curls from this thread. so not only did i learn that bench is strictly good for chest, i also learned about bicep curls, but i also exposed u for trying to expose me, giving me dopamine and making you feel silly. sit down.

holy shit, bench press AND bicep curls??? thats so crazy it just might work. now i think u are on to something tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Plus traps. He’s juiced based on those and the delts but he did it right. Truly ideal physique right there
the consensus on r/natty or not was natty

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Shoulder press 3x a week

5head strats. I do this too sometimes as well as pretending to be a girl on IT/tech support forums.

standing press>>>

but no one ever does it in commercial gyms because it is a humbling exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
overhead press

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Titbot and Deleted member 1464
Pullups and overhead press nigga

Bench is most fun tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
bench press is the worst exercise you can do in my opinion. it doesnt hit the chest as good as other exercises and it fucks up your shoulder. most big guys in my gym and many other top athletes including my trainer dont even bench anymore cuz it fucked up their shoulder.

if you want a big chest do dips, cable flies, chestpress (sitting benchpress), butterflies. im doing benchpress again after not doing it for 2 years because it fucked my left shoulder (tendonitis, impingement). be VERY careful and always warm up your rotator cuffs with a band or small dumbells. also start with very low weights, just the bar and go very slowly up

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
Deadlift mogs bench press to oblivion

I heard that for wide chest the best things to start off with especially during puberty are breathing squads immediately followed by breathing pullovers. Cant wait to do this while dirty bulking on peptides

No, deadlift and squats mogs (although they are compound)

bench press is the easiest and most fun to do, and actually gives results so yes