does berberine lower effectivity of mk677

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
before taking MK i tested at 116 (99% sure this is inaccurate and i fucked it up) but just in case i might take berberine and cinnamon. will this make MK ineffective though?

before taking MK i tested at 116 (99% sure this is inaccurate and i fucked it up) but just in case i might take berberine and cinnamon. will this make MK ineffective though?
use alpha lipopic acid and chromium

Yes it does, don’t take mk677 it’s not even worth unless you pair it with cjc

bro if ur FASTED blood sugar is 116 u should not be taking mk677

well how did u do it? in the morning before food or drinks?
yea i mean i had water. but it was a $20 Auvon glucose kit and this is why i’m skeptical:

1st attempt: 116 level (i needed to push blood out of my finger like 4 times over 2 minutes before it finally activated)

2nd attempt: LO (<10) this time i only had to push blood out once (after wiping away the intial spurt ofc)

because of they super fluctuating results i’m just unsure i can really trust this machine lol

yea i mean i had water. but it was a $20 Auvon glucose kit and this is why i’m skeptical:

1st attempt: 116 level (i needed to push blood out of my finger like 4 times over 2 minutes before it finally activated)

2nd attempt: LO (<10) this time i only had to push blood out once (after wiping away the intial spurt ofc)

because of they super fluctuating results i’m just unsure i can really trust this machine lol
I use Contour Next, a lot more expensive but you get what you pay for. Your kit should work fine but prolly not as accurate but these kits have to have some degree of accuracy to be sold within some margin of error.

You should test again tomorrow, it should be easy you shouldn't have to struggle to squeeze out the blood if so use a bigger lancet or increase depth of the lancing device but I'm sure you know this.

And to answer your question, yes berberine lowers the effectiveness of mk677.

I use Contour Next, a lot more expensive but you get what you pay for. Your kit should work fine but prolly not as accurate but these kits have to have some degree of accuracy to be sold within some margin of error.

You should test again tomorrow, it should be easy you shouldn't have to struggle to squeeze out the blood if so use a bigger lancet or increase depth of the lancing device but I'm sure you know this.

And to answer your question, yes berberine lowers the effectiveness of mk677.
alright i’ll probably just buy that then lol

is it even worth doing a random glucose test rn after eating or are they a bit less accurate to tell for pre-diabetes

alright i’ll probably just buy that then lol

is it even worth doing a random glucose test rn after eating or are they a bit less accurate to tell for pre-diabetes
you can check 2 hours after eating, it should be < 140

sounds good. weird question but would alcohol have had any effects on my fasted level (from the night before
depending on the alcohol and how much carbs it contains (especially beer), it may raise your blood sugar

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
depending on the alcohol and how much carbs it contains (especially beer), it may raise your blood sugar
did a random test and rolled 96 so i took 4-5mg tonight, gonna go up to 12.5mg by the end of the week