Does Betz Institute do arm lenghtening?

T

themanwhoslays

Bronze
arm lenghtening is crazy

• +1
Reactions: kebab and m0ss26
Is your wingspan too short for the height you want? Henry Cavill looks just like a guy who did LL, very short arms and weird femur to tibia ratio, but women still thirst over him. He would never win any Mr. Olympias with those proportions but doesn't seem to affect his SMV

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate and Maalik
my arm height is 167, and im 172.

I want to get to at least 182 so yeah its gonna be either arm lenghtening or t-rex life

Just pull every limb in your body to still not even get a height halo. So brutal.

Why would anyone need arm lengthening?

Is your wingspan too short for the height you want? Henry Cavill looks just like a guy who did LL, very short arms and weird femur to tibia ratio, but women still thirst over him. He would never win any Mr. Olympias with those proportions but doesn't seem to affect his SMV
View attachment 2587896View attachment 2587898
Just have his face theory
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i think 182 with 167 arms is worse then him tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
wingspan literally has no effect on how women perceive you idiot, studies how shown this. maybe theyll be a teeny tiny bit less attracted if you have giga long scp tier wingspan or super t-rex tier wingspan but besides that nobody cares.

i love breaking my legs and going to germany for a year to get to minimum accepted height in 2023

my arm height is 167, and im 172.

I want to get to at least 182 so yeah its gonna be either arm lenghtening or t-rex life
that's rough man, an arm span of ±5 cm your height is within statistically normal ranges, and you're right at the end of that range. I tried looking up Cavill's wingspan but I can't find it. Best thing you can do is either find his ape index and cope with that if it's similar to what yours would be post-LL (keeping in mind that sometimes he is made fun of for it and some people think he may have done LL), or go to the LL forum (Height & Proportions) section and ask them to do a mockup for you.

Last edited:
i love breaking my legs and going to germany for a year to get to minimum accepted height in 2023
how about breaking your legs and going to germany for a year to get mogger height in 2023?

that's rough man, an arm span of ±5 cm your height is within statistically normal ranges, and you're right at the end of that range. I tried looking up Cavill's wingspan but I can't find it. Best thing you can do is either find his ape index and cope with that if it's similar to what yours would be post-LL, or go to the LL forum, Height & Proportions section and ask them to do a mockup for you.
i already talked to betz and hes making mockups

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos and kanderior
its the looksmax tradition of the greycell actually doing surgeries and guys with 10k posts rotting

im 69.5 inches tall with a 70 inch reach but my arms still look short on me jfl, I think my wide frame brings up my reach by a lot but not sure, maybe I just have long torso

might also do the relaxin route after

going to that doctor in florida that promises 2 inches increase in spine height

its the looksmax tradition of the greycell actually doing surgeries and guys with 10k posts rotting
makes sense, a guy who's got a solid looksmaxxing plan and is actually committed to doing surgeries is just gonna come here, ask a few questions and then carry on with his life and plans. Someone who has thousands of posts here (like yours truly) is just rotting in indecision or inability to afford surgeries.

I truly believe that height is dragging me down rn

at least if i was like 5 11(180) but at my height in my country most girls are close to my height

the funny part is that height didnt really hurt my dating life but it just bothers me personally

short wingspan does not look at uncanny as facial surgeries, can have 5'8 wingspan while being 6ft (cavill), never heard a girl comment on something that nerdy

short wingspan does not look at uncanny as facial surgeries, can have 5'8 wingspan while being 6ft (cavill), never heard a girl comment on something that nerdy
In Cavill's case at least, agreed. Where did you find his wingspan? Is it really 5'8?

In Cavill's case at least, agreed. Where did you find his wingspan? Is it really 5'8?
cavils case? he has gws, thats nearly every case unless your deformed or uncanny to begin with