Does Big tits ascend her

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel

Facially she looks like a mouth breather but she looks sexy asf

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Lol she looks htb facially + got bitch pheno. Tits ascend her for sure, she has limitless options in terms of SMV. But she could do well without tits either, although this way SMV = oo.

Lol she looks htb facially + got bitch pheno. Tits ascend her for sure, she has limitless options in terms of SMV. But she could do well without tits either, although this way SMV = oo.
Noway she looks like a mouth breather but tits halo

Considering her lackluster acting abilities and face reason she has a job on a mid show is her boobi.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Obviously, she is one of the most lusted after celebrities just because of her tits.

Face is alright too though, gives me a girl next door vibe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Considering her lackluster acting abilities and face reason she has a job on a mid show is her boobi.
Her acting is pretty decent but she only plays annoying teenagers so she probably doesn't even have to act for those roles lol

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Her acting is pretty decent but she only plays annoying teenagers so she probably doesn't even have to act for those roles lol
Try putting her in any type of deep cinema with real acting she would be smoked instantly. Saying her acting is decent is only evidence of how shit current entertainment is. Also to play one type of character kinda well is not talent, talent is range.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Try putting her in any type of deep cinema with real acting she would be smoked instantly. Saying her acting is decent is only evidence of how shit current entertainment is. Also to play one type of character kinda well is not talent, talent is range.
Nah, she was in some great shows

Nah, she was in some great shows
Elordi brutally blows her the fuck out in the acting department, only person in that show I would ever want to work with.

The connoisseur back at it again in his field of expertise @HarrierDuBois

Attachments

• 043FD3B6-F127-4180-8B10-B97E88FE2111.jpeg
    043FD3B6-F127-4180-8B10-B97E88FE2111.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
The connoisseur back at it again in his field of expertise @HarrierDuBois
Something funny about a crazy title and just my name in it saying "A moment ago", literally running into a burning building.

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Big tits is a halo for women. Big ass is a giga halo for women.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and SurgeryEnjoyer
Something funny about a crazy title and just my name in it saying "A moment ago", literally running into a burning building.
I’m just seeing what’s left of the crime scene and understanding what’s going on

• JFL
I’m just seeing what’s left of the crime scene and understanding what’s going on
What it looks like when all you see is "HarrierDuBois" a moment ago on a crazy thread:
Animus Rox — The Dark Knight Trilogy (2005-2012)

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Noway she looks like a mouth breather but tits halo
This forum makes you lose iq points for sure. She does not look like a mouth breather, just has bad eyes. She is easily htb.