Does bimax make your cheekbones worse

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
Is bimax always a looksmax if maxilla is not top tier or would it fuck my midface and zygo definition?

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
assuming you need a bimax, your cheekbones were likely subpar in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and Deleted member 2729
No but it creates the illusion of them being worse since your lower face is augmented forward

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, sandcelmuttcel, .👽. and 1 other person
assuming you need a bimax, your cheekbones were likely subpar in the first place.
My maxilla is average my cheekbones are above average and my mandible / chin is shit
No but it creates the illusion of them being worse since your lower face is augmented forward
Well yea that's what I meant jfl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, mewcoper and StrangerDanger
My maxilla is average my cheekbones are above average and my mandible / chin is shit

Well yea that's what I meant jfl
well if your mandible and chin are the issue and not your maxilla, why not just get a bsso+ genio?

• +1
well if your mandible and chin are the issue and not your maxilla, why not just get a bsso+ genio?
I have perfect bite due to camouflage orthodontics so I would have to move both Jaws I guess. :forcedsmile:

I have perfect bite due to camouflage orthodontics so I would have to move both Jaws I guess. :forcedsmile:
so U r getting bimax then.

if your zygos don't look as good from the 3/4th, do some sort of zygo augmentation.

• Hmm...
so U r getting bimax then.

if your zygos don't look as good from the 3/4th, do some sort of zygo augmentation.
Tbh I don't have the money rn for bimax + cheekbone augmentation so I will have to cope with chin shield or something jfl :forcedsmile:

Tbh I don't have the money rn for bimax + cheekbone augmentation so I will have to cope with chin shield or something jfl :forcedsmile:
I don't know why you huh'd me, your zygos and upper maxilla will indeed look less advanced post-bimax unless you get some sort of midface implants, just because you don't have the money doesn't mean this isn't true.

• So Sad
I don't know why you huh'd me, your zygos and upper maxilla will indeed look less advanced post-bimax unless you get some sort of midface implants, just because you don't have the money doesn't mean this isn't true.
Over for my autism this is the second time people misunderstood my huh reacts. It just means I am thinking not that I'm disagreeing.
Are you knowledgeable regarding side profiles?

• Woah
Reactions: Warlow
Over for my autism this is the second time people misunderstood my huh reacts. It just means I am thinking not that I'm disagreeing.
Are you knowledgeable regarding side profiles?
I see, yeah "huh" is a combative reaction to me, there really isn't a good thinking reaction on here.

IK a decent amount about side profiles, yes.

• +1