Should I get bimax ?

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
No, because your maxilla looks decent.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Slyfex8
absolutley no change in that morph

This seems worth it

Bimaxillary orthognathic surgery. Case # 59: Edgar - Class 3, open bite,  bi-retrusion - YouTube
Before & After Photos | Los Angeles, CA | Jaw Surgery LA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
the naso fold should be less after lefort
but skinmax to see if you need it

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
the naso fold should be less after lefort
but skinmax to see if you need it

My naso fold looks awful from front to the point I think it could makes me lose 0.5psl in some lightnings

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Before bimax :

View attachment 1442359

What it could be after bimax :

View attachment 1442360

Should I get bimax ?
1) no obviously not
2) no doc would even give you a bimax. What do you think that surgery is?
The literally saw your Face in pieces and screw you together

3) if you think you are in need for such a operation and know what a bimax is then you have bdd

4) I see what you want and your chin might be slightly behind. If anything I would suggest a genio.

5) I think the before looks better than the after because you lack mentolabial fold. But I can see how. Genio would improve your side profile.

• +1
My naso fold looks awful from front to the point I think it could makes me lose 0.5psl in some lightnings
tbh your philtrum to nose skin is already at its limit. anymore lefort advancement might chimp you. maybe you can cope with just rotating ccw but idk the effects of it in fixing fold compare to straight advancement
do you have narrow palate?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and Slyfex8
tbh your philtrum to nose skin is already at its limit. anymore lefort advancement might chimp you. maybe you can cope with just rotating ccw but idk the effects of it in fixing fold compare to straight advancement

I am lifetime mouthbreather, the thing is I feel like my maxilla is clinically recessed because I literally feel there is hollowing at the paranasal area.

My palate was insanely narrow because palate expansion now it got expanded and teeth straightened but it's still narrow yeah.

Also note I have overbite camoufled by orthodontics my relation is now class 1 but skeletally I am class 2 my lower jaw is actually "stucked" into the condyle so this shit is clicking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I am lifetime mouthbreather, the thing is I feel like my maxilla is clinically recessed because I literally feel there is hollowing at the paranasal area.

My palate was insanely narrow because palate expansion now it got expanded and teeth straightened but it's still narrow yeah.

Also note I have overbite camoufled by orthodontics my relation is now class 1 but skeletally I am class 2 my lower jaw is actually "stucked" into the condyle so this shit is clicking

Before palate expansion*

1) no obviously not
2) no doc would even give you a bimax. What do you think that surgery is?
The literally saw your Face in pieces and screw you together

3) if you think you are in need for such a operation and know what a bimax is then you have bdd

4) I see what you want and your chin might be slightly behind. If anything I would suggest a genio.

5) I think the before looks better than the after because you lack mentolabial fold. But I can see how. Genio would improve your side profile.

See my last message, my chin looks recessed probably because my lower jaw IS skeletally recessed

Nope. Not worth it. You might look slightly better in the morph but the potential aesthetic gains are probs 0.25 PSL max in your situation. Bimax could improve your looks but I am not sure if it's really worth it in your situation. It could looksmin you if you or your surgeon fucks up during the whole process. Leanmaxxing and maybe 2-3 ml of fillers makes more sense.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Slyfex8
there are less invasive ways of fixing that. Post a pic of your side where you are looking straight. Frankfurt plane should be horizontal.

• +1
Reactions: one job away

Also the forward philtrum i'm pretty sure it's caused by slight dentoalveolar protusion and not actuel forward maxilla

• +1
See my last message, my chin looks recessed probably because my lower jaw IS skeletally recessed
It’s pretty pointless to even argue. Not a single surgeon will operate on you for a bimax.

genio possibly.

• So Sad
brutal shit so u got premolars extracted even though you obviously need it for wider palate

only thing i can think of is ccw(not sure) or lipo in that area for the fold. you definitely shouldnt get more advancement.

hope you can find someone to help you with your jaw clicking man

• +1
brutal shit so u got premolars extracted even though you obviously need it for wider palate

only thing i can think of is ccw(not sure) or lipo in that area for the fold. you definitely shouldnt get more advancement.

hope you can find someone to help you with your jaw clicking man

Didnt got anything extracted actuelly even my wisdom tooth are not extracted, they grew impacted on the upper and straight and good on the lower jaw

The jaw clicking is weird af but not actually painful for me, I guess im lucky because tmj pain legit made some people commit suicide jfl

• +1
Didnt got anything extracted actuelly even my wisdom tooth are not extracted, they grew impacted on the upper and straight and good on the lower jaw

The jaw clicking is weird af but not actually painful for me, I guess im lucky because tmj pain legit made some people commit suicide jfl

I got my teeth relationship to class 1 with muh rubbee bands

then why didnt u expand more to get rid of your chimp if you have enough teeth

• +1
then why didnt u expand more to get rid of your chimp if you have enough teeth

It was a looong time ago that I got braces and palate expander, sadly I wasnt blackpilled

• +1
  • +1
Bro , they think we're autists for wanting 99% side profile

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
this nigga talking about bimax when he edited his nose and multiple other things in before and after pics