Does bimax widen the mouth?

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
I saw an andrei result where bimax+chin wing clearly widened the mouth. I am confused as to the mechanism of how this works and how to ensure I achieve it

My mouth to nose ratio is awful (I have mild short face syndrome, with no upper tooth show while speaking) at 1.25 so it would be nice to have a wider mouth.

Is this related to SARPE?

@Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY
@Deusmaximus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I saw an andrei result where bimax+chin wing clearly widened the mouth. I am confused as to the mechanism of how this works and how to ensure I achieve it

My mouth to nose ratio is awful (I have mild short face syndrome, with no upper tooth show while speaking) at 1.25 so it would be nice to have a wider mouth.

@Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY
@Deusmaximus
I talked to Andreishchev on Instagram about the exact same topic for quite a long time, and basically it's the more teetg support your lips have, the more they reach their natural width and height. Therefore a bimax advancement results in a wider mouth most of the times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 10615, .👽. and 1 other person
My mouth is narrow too ever since the chin wing, it's now sunken in because soft tissue and masseters muscles, plus M. depressor labii inferioris have been moved forward, the teeth arches not though. Now need to get this shit fixed with a side wing and BSSO :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Pumanator and Deleted member 4614
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, oldcelloser and Pumanator

@Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY
@Deusmaximus
i dont remember how much/ if any my bimax widened my mouth since i was and still am subhuman, but i can tell you its not enough and minimal at best
thats if you have 1:1 mouth to nose ratio like myself, nothing is enough 😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Imagine getting expensive surgery with long recovery, and then notice you need another 1-2 surgery to be finally attractive.
story of my life, only i never got attractive and i actually need 5 or 6 as an oldcell, still probably wont ever be attractive 😢 :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 4614
story of my life, only i never got attractive and i actually need 5 or 6 as an oldcell, still probably wont ever be attractive 😢 :Comfy:
Imagine getting expensive surgery with long recovery, and then notice you need another 1-2 surgery to be finally attractive.
and ? Its still better than nothing @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
just save up those pennies (y)
or just take loan, it takes about year (or a few months more) to prepare for jaw surgery with braces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323