does bitches bending over in front of me mean they want to fuck?

thugmaxxedwigga

thugmaxxedwigga

i want black kween feet
at work i have noticed bitches bending over alot when im around with their ass facing toward me
at first i just brushed it off as nothing but its happening too much to be a coincidence

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, 5'7 zoomer, ElySioNs and 6 others
They want to be raped so they try to make you understand but you're too autistic to understand that

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga
at work i have noticed bitches bending over alot when im around with their ass facing toward me
at first i just brushed it off as nothing but its happening too much to be a coincidence
rape them they want it

Yeah bro trust they want it (in Minecraft) just do what you want (in Minecraft) and then you'll become the one bending over for BBC in prison

They're whores who like to flex their ass in front of you.

Doesn't mean they want to fuck you.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
IMG 1179

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and descension
i remember i used to follow keed it made me a savage

Niggas making iois out of thin air nowadays

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga and Zeta
Nigga I saw a reddit post were a foid said she doesn’t want the man she gives lap dances to get hard. They dont know what they want either

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You probably seeing rhings that aren't their

yes and no, but they know actually what they are doing, need attention all the times

wigga is crazy :lul:

@ElTruecel

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
They just want you to smell their unwashed anus

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte