2508567 E7F7AF7F EBD8 4FCF 964A 93813A2EEF06
Image 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
@RabidRosaries Whats funny?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 15827
@greeneyes @Preston @Biiyo03 @inferiorpispot234 @StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
brown eyed zayn mogs chico ffs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mogger797, Hikicel69, fruitgunpop and 3 others
Yea

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Is it just me or does zayn look uncanny with blue eyes? He looks very feminine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, vaseqmoherad and Deleted member 5892
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
No Chico mogs to oblivion

• +1
Rigged poll, Chico mogs

face only, psl is close, higher psl doesnt mean better always.
Even in that case, idk bro, prime Chico still mogs. Have u seen that video where he’s talking photos with fans? Dude was literally perfect looking from every single angle:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and vaseqmoherad
Nah. Chico still has quite a lot better features even with his blue eyes.

• +1
worst thread ever

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 16275 and vaseqmoherad
Blue eyes dont fit his pheno at all. I genuinly think some people look better with brown, with zayn being one of them. Could just be bad editing tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
7 psl vs 6.25

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Chico's is arguably the highest PSL dude with highest irl appeal.
His eye area mogs hard
MwcK

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and alriodai
  • JFL
  • JFL
Extremely overrated, he honestly just looks like any Bollywood actor but without the physique and a bit more chiseled

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Extremely overrated, he honestly just looks like any Bollywood actor but without the physique and a bit more chiseled
Cage at you comparing bollywood actors to zayn fuckinh malik jfl. Peak ethnic failo coper

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Cage at you comparing bollywood actors to zayn fuckinh malik jfl. Peak ethnic failo coper
Hrithik is too obvious with his green eyed failo but even among the more "similar" type of looks and appeal, they are actually similar level facially and with far better physiques. Stop overrating being chiseled from being anorexic:
Sidharth-Malhotra-2.jpg

shahid3801.jpg

Zayn is good looking, but he is nothing out of the ordinary, typical good looking south asian kid with chiseled features, stop overrating him because some foid told you you resemble him after growing out a shitty stubble, every ethnic hears it:
2ff98c019580db4a98c1835a6f2848c4.jpg

entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
*Halo, not failo, JFL

Zayn is just a good looksmaxxing goal for ethnics because he looks like a refined version of an anorexic south asian kid in the face and is short, kinda skullcel and small framed as well, hence they overrate him

Hrithik is too obvious with his green eyed failo but even among the more "similar" type of looks and appeal, they are actually similar level facially and with far better physiques. Stop overrating being chiseled from being anorexic:
Sidharth-Malhotra-2.jpg

shahid3801.jpg

Zayn is good looking, but he is nothing out of the ordinary, typical good looking south asian kid with chiseled features, stop overrating him because some foid told you you resemble him after growing out a shitty stubble, every ethnic hears it:

0 but Have never been told i resemble him. I just dont like to cope. Keep barking for the most thirsted over member of OD besides harry styles

• +1
0 but Have never been told i resemble him. I just dont like to cope. Keep barking for the most thirsted over member of OD besides harry styles
I find him better looking than Harry Styles and way better than the other guys, but he is a chadlite facially with HTN appeal due to the other factors, not something exceedingly out of the ordinary. Yes, there are several bollywood actors who look far better and he has a similar "vibe" as them.

or some rather, I would still say only the absolute best looking bolly actors are, like Hrithik, Sid, Shahid, Vidyut etc

I find him better looking than Harry Styles and way better than the other guys, but he is a chadlite facially with HTN appeal due to the other factors, not something exceedingly out of the ordinary. Yes, there are several bollywood actors who look far better and he has a similar "vibe" as them.
Name them + chadlite IS exceedingly rare irl unless you are one of those whipped mongs who rates every young WASP male as one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Name them + chadlite IS exceedingly rare irl unless you are one of those whipped mongs who rates every young WASP male as one
nah, in fact, I used to be like that but after being exposed to multicultural settings, I know what you mean, for real life standards, he looks great. Anyway, in their prime:
a. Sidharth Malhotra
b. Shahid Kapoor
c. Hrithik Roshan
d. Vidyut Jamwal
e. A few pakistani actors whose names I don't know but keep popping up

They are slightly better facially and much better when all factors are taken into account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Ceo of cope
my point is he is very good looking but it is senseless to compare him with demigods like these ridiculously tall and handsome white male models

Blue eyes dont fit his pheno at all. I genuinly think some people look better with brown, with zayn being one of them. Could just be bad editing tho
he ascends hard with blue eyes. looks like a different beast. to me at least.

nah, in fact, I used to be like that but after being exposed to multicultural settings, I know what you mean, for real life standards, he looks great. Anyway, in their prime:
a. Sidharth Malhotra
b. Shahid Kapoor
c. Hrithik Roshan
d. Vidyut Jamwal
e. A few pakistani actors whose names I don't know but keep popping up

They are slightly better facially and much better when all factors are taken into account
Will look them up. Also, the average high class wasp male is NOT a fucking chadlite or a mogger i dont care how racist anyone is or how trash tier curries are. If i understood your post correctly you think the same but if not, kys immediately or go outside. Zayn mogs the avg "nordic specimen" outside to the grave. He is gl even among a white pop

• +1
Sidharth-Malhotra-2.jpg

shahid3801.jpg

Just his eyes are nice. Thats it. I mog him to self harm

Will look them up. Also, the average high class wasp male is NOT a fucking chadlite or a mogger i dont care how racist anyone is or how trash tier curries are. If i understood your post correctly you think the same but if not, kys immediately or go outside. Zayn mogs the avg "nordic specimen" outside to the grave. He is gl even among a white pop
most people are not good looking man, any race. I was hanging out with the dutch and anglo saxons during my trips and most would be brutalized given the insane standards of these forums.

My point is the male models he gets compared to here are all these 6'2+ guys with insane physiques and gigantic heads with everything perfectly places, basically angels or demigods, whatever you wanna call them, if you saw them IRL, you would get PTSD. He is just a cutesy small skulled skinny south asian kid with some fortunate proportions in the face. No comparison with Francisco, even if some of his features are technically more interesting on paper (and even that isn't the case).

Cant even get close to chico

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
most people are not good looking man, any race. I was hanging out with the dutch and anglo saxons during my trips and most would be brutalized given the insane standards of these forums.

My point is the male models he gets compared to here are all these 6'2+ guys with insane physiques and gigantic heads with everything perfectly places, basically angels or demigods, whatever you wanna call them, if you saw them IRL, you would get PTSD. He is just a cutesy small skulled skinny south asian kid with some fortunate proportions in the face. No comparison with Francisco, even if some of his features are technically more interesting on paper (and even that isn't the case).
Agreed with the irl most people being ugly thing, although, there ARE a lot of ppl in thr netherlands atleadt who are 6'4 and up, or have giant frames, or are muscular, or all of them at the same time. Just that there are very few gl people. Even htns are rare irl and i think this forum doesnt get that.

Anyway, high iq + followed

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and Deleted member 21700
Agreed with the irl most people being ugly thing, although, there ARE a lot of ppl in thr netherlands atleadt who are 6'4 and up, or have giant frames, or are muscular, or all of them at the same time. Just that there are very few gl people. Even htns are rare irl and i think this forum doesnt get that.

Anyway, high iq + followed
its a common knowledge that average people are ugly.

My dad chico mogs

brutal ratio. zayn legit mogs to me.