Does body even matter?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
And I don’t mean frame, height or bone density as that’s mainly genetic ect, I mean actually putting in the working and growing each individual muscle group, is it even worth it if you’re already lean + decent frame? I’m contemplating as iv seen posts from both sides saying it’s useless and on the other hand saying it completely changed their dating game by gaining muscle, I’m 6ft tall with a decent shoulder to waist ratio and decently lean, is that enough? Or would getting an aesthetic body actually benefit me. Being thin was always an insecurity of mine until I discovered the black pill

Yes, don't be fat and bloated. Looksmin a guy really hard

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, DoII, flippasav and 1 other person
LIFTING ALWAYS MOGS, LOOKSMINS ARE TEMPORARILY during bulks

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 47552
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sozz and Loveland
it will benefit u if u know how to do it right nigger...

• +1
Reactions: wsada
And I don’t mean frame, height or bone density as that’s mainly genetic ect, I mean actually putting in the working and growing each individual muscle group, is it even worth it if you’re already lean + decent frame? I’m contemplating as iv seen posts from both sides saying it’s useless and on the other hand saying it completely changed their dating game by gaining muscle, I’m 6ft tall with a decent shoulder to waist ratio and decently lean, is that enough? Or would getting an aesthetic body actually benefit me. Being thin was always an insecurity of mine until I discovered the black pill
a good body halos you if ur face is okay looking

Body matters, but torso is more important than muscles. Good chest and visible abs are enough.
Arms are the show muscles though. As they are visible with a t-shirt.
You only need 3 sets each of biceps and triceps twice a week though.

How old are you?
If you are young, then yes you should at least do a 3-day full body program. Make sure you hit biceps and triceps for three sets each twice a week. A 3 day program isn't going to give you a lot of volume but you can afford to cut corners with some of the other muscle groups if your goal is aesthetics.
I work out 4 days a week. But at my age (38) it's already over now anyways. Women my age are mostly concerned with money, not looks or sex. And women in their 20s are only interested in men my age for betabuxx. But I might be able to make a career out of being a personal trainer for young incels one day if I keep at it with this gymcelling.

Funny how the people who say that gym is cope never have good physiques. Anyone who has ever put in the work knows how beneficial it is.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Cutecel2001
Funny how the people who say that gym is cope never have good physiques. Anyone who has ever put in the work knows how beneficial it is.
Gym is cope if u are ugly or short because u are doing effort for nothing. Anyways if u are short and have shit frame and insertions its over, no Matter how hard u try, like me.
Screenshot 2023 11 08 23 08 18 159 edit commiuigallery

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and efidescontinuado
Gym is cope if u are ugly or short because u are doing effort for nothing. Anyways if u are short and have shit frame and insertions its over, no Matter how hard u try, like me.View attachment 2540925
Frame and insertions especially aren’t a huge deal. And yeah it won’t save you if everything else sucks but the point of looksmaxing is to maxx out every aspect of your appearance

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 8365
Frame and insertions especially aren’t a huge deal. And yeah it won’t save you if everything else sucks but the point of looksmaxing is to maxx out every aspect of your appearance
I’m just so fucking lazy man, like I’m already average to above average height, decent frame, and visable abs, do I really need to grow my muscles to be appealing or am I ok to be skinny

I’m just so fucking lazy man,
You just have natural instincts. Going to the gym is basically performing hard and monotone labour but you don't even get paid. It s a meme.

I’m just so fucking lazy man, like I’m already average to above average height, decent frame, and visable abs, do I really need to grow my muscles to be appealing or am I ok to be skinny
Depends on your face

You just have natural instincts. Going to the gym is basically performing hard and monotone labour but you don't even get paid. It s a meme.
So I shouldn’t go? I went for my first time basically today, like I said I already have slight visable abs so idk

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
So I shouldn’t go? I went for my first time basically today, like I said I already have slight visable abs so idk
You seem to have a good body naturally. Why stress it just so you can ressemble a gymcel ?

You seem to have a good body naturally. Why stress it just so you can ressemble a gymcel ?
Bc I look skinny in a shirt and a women I went on a date with said I looked really handsome but made a joke that she could rape me I’m so skinny, so I thought about gaining some size even though my shoulder to waist ratio is really good

Last edited:
a women I went on a date with said I looked really handsome but that she could rape me I’m so skinny,
Sounds like an ioi tbf.
But if she seriously saw your body as a negative you don t know whether she meant that you should have a higher bodyfat or muscles. Try asking her if possible.

Sounds like an ioi tbf.
But if she seriously saw your body as a negative you don t know whether she meant that you should have a higher bodyfat or muscles. Try asking her if possible.
What’s a ioi, she hasn’t seen me without a shirt on, so she hasn’t really seen my body or small waist, just my skinny arms

Yes you fucking retard

Indicator of interest. She talked about raping you that sounds like she might be interested in fucking you.
Maybe, either that or she was just making fun of me being skinny, hope it’s a ioi though

Just depends on how bad u want it. gymcelling with a good frame even for like 6 months will be well worth it.
Also as far as i can recall ur face is quite masculine even hyper masculine which in some cases can look weird on a frail body. a masculine physique will synergise well with your head

You don't have to become a full-on gymcel. Just make a habit of going a few times a week doing the basics. Pullups, bench press, dips, bicep curls, shoulder press, shit like that. That alone will eventually get you broad shoulders and thicker arms.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Users should get banned for these retarded questions. Backwards retarded Zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 8365
Just depends on how bad u want it. gymcelling with a good frame even for like 6 months will be well worth it.
Also as far as i can recall ur face is quite masculine even hyper masculine which in some cases can look weird on a frail body. a masculine physique will synergise well with your head
Can u tell me if I’m masc or hyper masc if I send u my face

Users should get banned for these retarded questions. Backwards retarded Zoomers.
There are no retarded questions my friend, take a deep breath and if u don’t like this post, simply click off it.. you obviously didn’t read everything I posted

Whenever I train traps, my smv increases by 2 points from what I experience. It's so weird. I'm LTN/MTN facially but get big halo when I workout more.

The amount of IOIs and attraction I receive when I workout more is 4x. If I add Skincare into it, it doubles it. Very weird. Being tall + good frame = girls instantly feel dominated ig

Maybe in terms of height and a little bit of frame, but no, women don't give a fuck about body.

For women however, body is very important and can ascend even ugly bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Deleted member 25743
Everything matter

Even having good looking feet matters

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001
There are no retarded questions my friend, take a deep breath and if u don’t like this post, simply click off it.. you obviously didn’t read everything I posted
It’s tho lol

you are delusional if you even doubt about a gl physique

Gym is cope if u are ugly or short because u are doing effort for nothing. Anyways if u are short and have shit frame and insertions its over, no Matter how hard u try, like me.View attachment 2540925
And u look dyel in clothes as a natty if u are decently lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Cutecel2001
1522530708-jesusgif.gif

Welcome to my ignore list ,retard

2022 cel, no wonder

No shit
I ended up on ignore list of a total loser.

Oh no, what am I going to do!?

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

• Ugh..
Reactions: NarrowBones
Gym probably matters if you care about IOI or body, yes.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Exactly looksmax every thing
You’re not funny at all man, you didn’t even read my post u just looked at the title and spewed out muh zoomer muh water I was talking about if adding extra muscle was worth it with an already decent frame and visible abs obviously body as a whole matters

You’re not funny at all man, you didn’t even read my post u just looked at the title and spewed out muh zoomer muh water I was talking about if adding extra muscle was worth it with an already decent frame and visible abs obviously body as a whole matters
Obviously it matters bro

mog or be mogged, kid

Obviously it matters bro

mog or be mogged, kid
That’s great grandpa! Now let’s get u to bed :), I’m not a kid btw you twinkle toe cock sucking maggot, your whole personality is rotting here longer than others

it's always been about bones

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx