Does body matter to women

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I got a weird looking body due to scoliosis... can I still slay

If you have good face then it shouldn't be problem.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, RedPilledStemcel and 6 others
Height, frame and proportions are the most important. Physique is extra tbh assuming you're not a fatass.

worse or better than this (only concerning the deformity, not bf or muscles)?

View attachment 15748
worse or better than this (only concerning the deformity, not bf or muscles)?

5F2030DD DA4B 48EA A62F 0C23E4FB3607

Idk, I just feel like my torso is too short. And I’m underweight too, plus my ribs stick out. Definitely bothers me almost every day. This is after I had it surgically corrected btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
View attachment 15749
Idk, I just feel like my torso is too short. And I’m underweight too, plus my ribs stick out. Definitely bothers me almost every day. This is after I had it surgically corrected btw
You like like a tall lanky framecel. How tall are you?

I would start lifting weights.

You like like a tall lanky framecel. How tall are you?

I would start lifting weights.

I’m like almost 6’1

I saw ur pic man. Legit just add 30 lbs over the course of 2 years. U got height a decent face. Girls don’t know much about the hard details.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I got a weird looking body due to scoliosis... can I still slay
Yes I have mild scoliosis too, thing is height and body matter in your face competiton (someone explained me that yesterday.)

Lets say for example you are a tall 5. You will be a stronger 5 and mog the shorther or average height 5 in looks, but not the 6 in looks. Same goes with body.

So lets say me for example. My height is top 75% in Slovenia, I definitly mog other 5's which makes me 55 percentile. Bodywise I beat most guys too as most don't lift. However I cannout outmog 7-9s

• +1
imo don't worry about it, it's not drastic, I myself also have some minor deformities from being born in wrong body position, but any girl never noticed that really, only after I told them
just try to get lean muscle like everybody else should do... but take some extra caution while exercising/lifting so you don't hurt yourself

View attachment 15749
You need to fatmanmaxx, no way around it. If your that skinny girls will notice and it deos matter. Girls want that the guys weight more than them.

• +1
You need to fatmanmaxx, no way around it. If your that skinny girls will notice and it deos matter. Girls want that the guys weight more than them.
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Well, it deosent matter if your skinny or not really. But if your super skinny girls notice if your face isnt good enough .OP isnt model in looks. Body deosent matter if face is 90th percentile already

Well, it deosent matter if your skinny or not really. But if your super skinny girls notice if your face isnt good enough .OP isnt model in looks. Body deosent matter if face is 90th percentile already

I’m looksmaxing dude. I used to be in top 10% but I shaved my head and have a shit ton of acne, plus I’m pale. I think once I looksmax my face I will be better. I’m taking two weeks off of school to get surgery done so I’ll just eat a shit ton and do full body workouts and put on some weight. Problem with school is because I don’t have enough time to hit the gym and when I do I just do shit because I’m alone and bored.

I just really fucking hate my body. I’ve considered suicide over it because I’m not done growing and my arms and legs will only get longer. The picture I posted is a good picture tbh. I’m considering getting epiphysiodesis to remove the growth plate from my arms. With a shirt on I look normal except my arms. I just wish I could’ve been born with a longer, straighter spine :/

Last edited:
I’m looksmaxing dude. I used to be in top 10% but I shaved my head and have a shit ton of acne, plus I’m pale. I think once I looksmax my face I will be better. I’m taking two weeks off of school to get surgery done so I’ll just eat a shit ton and do full body workouts and put on some weight. Problem with school is because I don’t have enough time to hit the gym and when I do I just do shit because I’m alone and bored.
Im happy you are looksmaxxing, if that gives you hapiness in life. Looksmaxxing other than gym deosent really make me happy imo anymore after fat loss, and Im reach point of dimnishing returns.

Face, height, cock size, frame, body.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Face, height, cock size, frame, body.

Well I got face, height, and cock size down [Packing heat, 7.1in length x 5.7in girth, only 15, still growing, yes I’m bragging]

Just need to work on my body. Frame will always be shit thanks to scoliosis :( Atleast I have broad shoulders :(

Life is good then.

No because I have chronic pain. My life has been miserable for almost 15 months now. Getting it fixed soon though then my username will finally live up to its name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
A little bit, yeah.
Like 20% body, 80% face.

The things you can't change. Like height, frame, and proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Body matters so much it's not even funny. You don't have to be ripped

most models are skinny asf with very little muscle, yet every girl alive wants them

You want wide clavicles (shoulders basically) and NO pencil neck

Body matters so much it's not even funny. You don't have to be ripped

most models are skinny asf with very little muscle, yet every girl alive wants them

You want wide clavicles (shoulders basically) and NO pencil neck

I actually have fairly broad shoulders, especially for a 15 year old who’s 20 lbs underweight. And yes I have a pencil neck but I will work on it once I get my hardware removed.

And I disagree with the skinny boy thing. Most girls want a guy that is thicc, or muscular. Basically anything “bigger” than them. If you are skinny they will acknowledge you are attractive, maybe even hang out with you a bit but they won’t be obsessed with you until you have more mass than them.

Of course facial bloat is bad, don’t mention it because most attractive guys don’t have that unless they’re 150lbs overweight

Well I got face, height, and cock size down [Packing heat, 7.1in length x 5.7in girth, only 15, still growing, yes I’m bragging]

Just need to work on my body. Frame will always be shit thanks to scoliosis :( Atleast I have broad shoulders :(
What’s your bideltoid breadth? Your shoulders do not look broad at all. When is aw ur pic I thought you were like 6’6” from your proportions.

Broad shoulders start at 22”

david laid has it and he looks fine now

Over with that body looks like a fictional character.