Does bodycount matter more for women than men?

notsocommonthumb

notsocommonthumb

sensitive young man
"yes" or "no" answers not allowed, i want an explanation as to why

• +1
Reactions: greycel, certifiedeskimo and themanthechrist
Both

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, EdgyFashionist, themanthechrist and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, certifiedeskimo and themanthechrist
women, chad will fuck 5000 foids and org users will still call him a mogger yet if a foid even looks at a man she is unworthy of thy blackpiller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, certifiedeskimo and themanthechrist
women, chad will fuck 5000 foids and org users will still call him a mogger yet if a foid even looks at a man she is unworthy of thy blackpiller
yes but why should a women with a high bodycount be looked at as slutty, while we see men with high bodycounts as slayers?

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and themanthechrist
yes but why should a women with a high bodycount be looked at as slutty, while we see men with high bodycounts as slayers?
Just how women believe they get paid less or that men are less important or dumber than women or such other idea, men think things like that, just how it works i guess

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, certifiedeskimo, themanthechrist and 1 other person
more for women

nobody wants to date the town bang-till

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, N1666, certifiedeskimo and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and themanthechrist
I think for both of us, in today's society and I think it has always mattered more for women, but personally I think we should all be virgins or die:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, themanthechrist and notsocommonthumb
@greycel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: greycel, certifiedeskimo and themanthechrist
I think for both of us, in today's society and I think it has always mattered more for women, but personally I think we should all be virgins or die:feelshah:
don't you think women have to be alot more strict and judging when picking a partner? so if a woman has a high bodycount she must have low standards? i mean is that not why they only date up?

biologically it makes sense, since women can only have 1 child every 9 months, while a man can get thoausands of girls pregnant in that time.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, certifiedeskimo, jué and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, certifiedeskimo and themanthechrist
virginity means alot more for women than for men. loosing your virginity as a man is liberating, you're now a man. loosing your virginity as a girl, you've been tainted and you're now less

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, certifiedeskimo and EdgyFashionist

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTNcutecel, \/orman, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
Pussy gets looser and more disgusting every time it gets fucked
yeah but that's just physically though. is the woman worth less now? and is the man who took her virginity worth more?

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist and notsocommonthumb
But honestly for me both are important at the same level. For me high body count (if you aren't htn+) mean you just have low standards but if you are htn+ then I can assume that you managed to slay just by your look and NT

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, themanthechrist, certifiedeskimo and 1 other person
well doesn't this statement just say that women need to be more responsible than men? why do women have to worry about their chastity while women don't, why should women be condemned while men are praised? People aren’t keys or locks. Equating sexual relationships with ironmongery does both sides a disservice. Adults are equally answerable for their actions and conduct.

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist and certifiedeskimo
but why is that, shouldn't it matter equally?
let me give you an actual answer.

Men have to work for pussy, Its not just easily given out, even for chad he still has to put in some work realistically.

But if you’re a woman? 🤣. Call every contact on your phone and they will show up at your doorstep in 15 minutes.

U can tell a guy had put in more work to get a high body count compared to a woman that just has to spread her legs for the number to go up

• +1
Reactions: Melly, autistic_tendencies, \/orman and 5 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: themanthechrist, bourgeoizyzz, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
but why is that, shouldn't it matter equally?
I don't know. women can feel how they want about men's numbers

it isn't my issue

but for the why, i just figure you might as well ask why you see through your eyes and hear through your ears; that's just how it is

• +1
I would date literally anyone and im not ugly. still a virgin
but you wouldn't marry a girl with a bodycount of 40, yet you wouldn't mind having a friend with a bodycount of 100 you would even think it's cool

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist, certifiedeskimo and sickdawgie
but you wouldn't marry a girl with a bodycount of 40, yet you wouldn't mind having a friend with a bodycount of 100 you would even think it's cool
I would marry any girl and divorce them later if my SMV magically rose

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist, certifiedeskimo and notsocommonthumb
I would marry any girl and divorce them later if my SMV magically rose
you would not happily marry a girl who had slept with 40 different men.

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist, certifiedeskimo and sickdawgie
let me give you an actual answer.

Men have to work for pussy, Its not just easily given out, even for chad he still has to put in some work realistically.

But if you’re a woman? 🤣. Call every contact on your phone and they will show up at your doorstep in 15 minutes.

U can tell a guy had put in more work to get a high body count compared to a woman that just has to spread her legs for the number to go up
this is the only right answer as of now

• +1
It should matter equally, especially for ltr. I highly doubt so caller slayers/sluts will be able to reach same amount of intimacy as virgins would.

• +1
It should matter equally, especially for ltr. I highly doubt so caller slayers/sluts will be able to reach same amount of intimacy as virgins would.
yes, but women usually dont care about their bf bodycount unless its 0 or unusually high. whereas men are disgusted if the girl has a bodycount over 5

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, \/orman, Xangsane and 3 others
yes, but women usually dont care about their bf bodycount unless its 0 or unusually high.
Really? I think it shouldn't be this way. It puts men in better position to "slay" without consequences

• +1
Really? I think it shouldn't be this way. It puts men in better position to "slay" without consequences
yeah, though women on average have higher bodycounts than men, due to it being easier for them to get laid

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, themanthechrist and certifiedeskimo
due to it being easier for them to get laid
Just because i have more physical strength than woman, it is easier for me to beat her up.

Doesn't mean i ll do it.

Women should be taught how to behave properly.

• +1
Just because i have more physical strength than woman, it is easier for me to beat her up.

Doesn't mean i ll do it.

Women should be taught how to behave properly.
but if men could get laid as easily as women, they would do it everyday

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist, certifiedeskimo and ihearvoices
"yes" or "no" answers not allowed, i want an explanation as to why
It is because we still have a caveman brain. Back then, men were supposed to fuck as many women as possible to produce many offspring but women were supposed to stay with the father for protection since she would be pregnant with his child

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
But honestly for me both are important at the same level. For me high body count (if you aren't htn+) mean you just have low standards but if you are htn+ then I can assume that you managed to slay just by your look and NT
No.

Yes
Women ironically want a chad with a low body count

• +1
  • +1
Women hate virgins

• +1
Reactions: Melly, themanthechrist, certifiedeskimo and 1 other person
Yes
Women ironically want a chad with a low body count
Hmmm. I dont wont to believe it, but it is probably closer to the truth.
It is because we still have a caveman brain. Back then, men were supposed to fuck as many women as possible to produce many offspring but women were supposed to stay with the father for protection since she would be pregnant with his child
personally i think it matters more for women than for men.

less than 30% of women orgasm when having sex, so having sex for them isn't even about pleasure, but a powerplay.

also women have an unlimited access to sex, they can easily get laid whereas a man will have to try his luck.

women are much more judgemental when they choose a partner so when a girl has a high bodycount it tells me she is cheap and has low standards.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, themanthechrist, certifiedeskimo and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, themanthechrist and certifiedeskimo
personally i think it matters more for women than for men.

less than 30% of women orgasm when having sex, so having sex for them isn't even about pleasure, but a powerplay.

also women have an unlimited access to sex, they can easily get laid whereas a man will have to try his luck.

women are much more judgemental when they choose a partner so when a girl has a high bodycount it tells me she is cheap and has low standards.
Matters for both.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ihearvoices, notsocommonthumb, themanthechrist and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I can imagine having different girl every week would be fun, but wouldn't my future partner look at me with disgrace?

• +1
I can imagine having different girl every week would be fun, but wouldn't my future partner look at me with disgrace?
just don't tell them, odds are her bodycount is higher than yours and she will never tell you the true number

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
  • +1
Will do rhread about why shoul I have been slayinf since age 15 tomorrow, falling asleep now

• +1
Both men and women should marry as chaste celibates

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, ihearvoices and notsocommonthumb