does bonemashing actually work?

ihatemyselfhaha

ihatemyselfhaha

I see a lot of people say bonemashing does and doesn’t work, I am 14M and i have a recessed chin and I want to try bonemashing but I’m not entirely sure if it is actually real.

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
I see a lot of people say bonemashing does and doesn’t work, I am 14M and i have a recessed chin and I want to try bonemashing but I’m not entirely sure if it is actually real.
haha my chin is horrible too. i honestly don't know, but if you start carefully and increase force over time there's not that much that should happen

haha my chin is horrible too. i honestly don't know, but if you start carefully and increase force over time there's not that much that should happen
Bro I don’t think you understand, I was born with a curse my chin is actually terrible and I don’t know what to do about it 😂

Bro I don’t think you understand, I was born with a curse my chin is actually terrible and I don’t know what to do about it 😂
if it's really bad bonesmashing won't do much. can you show example picture, doesn't have to be you, just a similar one

can i see a picture?
IMG 5276
IMG 5273

front and side perspective