does bonemass increase at 16?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Bronze
title. my bones arent terrible and i dont have any major falios except my eye area (jfl at hamza ahmed eye area) but yeah. I'm not recessed either.

title. my bones arent terrible and i dont have any major falios except my eye area (jfl at hamza ahmed eye area) but yeah. I'm not recessed either.
My facial bonemass increased massively between the ages of 16-20.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, elemanzelvadre, Aero and 2 others
ovbvisously

i look like i had surgery since 2016

i have jsut very average bone mass and as u guys know. average = death esp if ur ethinicel like me

nope, it only increases at the baby stage, after that youre stuc with your skull forever :blackpill:

Depends on your pubertal stage, that's the most crucial factor (much more than your chronological age), if your puberty is completed then your facial sutures are most likely ossified which means that facial changes are limited (your face may change slightly after that point but it's mostly done, that's the reason why your face don't change much as an adult).

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Depends on your pubertal stage, that's the most crucial factor (much more than your chronological age), if your puberty is completed then your facial sutures are most likely ossified which means that facial changes are limited (your face may change slightly after that point but it's mostly done, that's the reason why your face don't change much as an adult).
high iq response, thanks.
I don't know my pubertal age to be honest. I do have a few factors that make it hard for me to understand what mine is.
Firstly, my hands and feet are very small compared to the average man, whilst being average height (5'8) and secondly, my dick grew from 4.7 inches to like 6 inches this year too. My facial hair growth is also limited as i can grow facial hair but it's not thick and i don't have a stubble either which mostguys do after shaving. (I am also not from a lineage where facial hair growth is limited).

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
high iq response, thanks.
I don't know my pubertal age to be honest. I do have a few factors that make it hard for me to understand what mine is.
Firstly, my hands and feet are very small compared to the average man, whilst being average height (5'8) and secondly, my dick grew from 4.7 inches to like 6 inches this year too. My facial hair growth is also limited as i can grow facial hair but it's not thick and i don't have a stubble either which mostguys do after shaving. (I am also not from a lineage where facial hair growth is limited).
You said that you had your pubertal growth spurt at 14 so you are probably close to the end of puberty, beard development can last for a little longer so it shouldn't be a worry, have you grown recently ? Closure of growth plates in the long bones is the main sign that your puberty is over.

• +1
You said that you had your pubertal growth spurt at 14 so you are probably close to the end of puberty, beard development can last for a little longer so it shouldn't be a worry, have you grown recently ? Closure of growth plates in the long bones is the main sign that your puberty is over.
I think i've grown probably like a 1-2cm recently lol. grew an inch at 15. thats all i remember tbh.
current height is 5'8 (manlet ik but i have fhp so i have hope for 5'9)

I think i've grown probably like a 1-2cm recently lol. grew an inch at 15. thats all i remember tbh.
See if you grow more but yeah considering your situation you are probably close to the end of puberty

• +1
See if you grow more but yeah considering your situation you are probably clos
hope so tbh, i know height is mainly genetic but size 6 shoes at 5'8? that's brutal imo.

I had a crazy change in facial bonemass at 17 im 18 now but i have a relatively weak skull but who knows

but quick question, why did my dick grow from 4.7 inches to 6 inches this year? I won't lie my dick was suifuel till about a few months ago when i realised it just looked alot bigger so i measured and it flat out said 6 inches. Any explanation for this>

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
I had a crazy change in facial bonemass at 17 im 18 now but i have a relatively weak skull but who knows
latebloomercel?

hope so tbh, i know height is mainly genetic but size 6 shoes at 5'8? that's brutal imo.
Feets and Hands are supposed to be the first thing to grow in a growth spurt so i wouldn't expect them to grow a lot more in your situation.
but quick question, why did my dick grow from 4.7 inches to 6 inches this year? I won't lie my dick was suifuel till about a few months ago when i realised it just looked alot bigger so i measured and it flat out said 6 inches. Any explanation for this>
It makes sense since significant penile growth mostly occurs around the end of puberty (when your T/DHT levels gets high enough to stimulate/accelerate the growth of your penis).

Feets and Hands are supposed to be the first thing to grow in a growth spurt so i wouldn't expect them to grow a lot more in your situation.

It makes sense since significant penile growth mostly occurs around the end of puberty (when your T/DHT levels gets high enough to stimulate/accelerate the growth of your penis).
i see thanks. Lifefuel for me is that my feet and hands did grow last year around june so i have hope to reach 5'9-5'10 ish which is average to be honest, but they are very small compared to most people, even my family members have much bigger hands + feet than me which i don't understand.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad