Does Bonesmahing Work?

Its_over_gooner

Its_over_gooner

Iron
I've heard like 1000 different opinions on bonesmashing, how do do it, how often, wolfs law etc, but has anyone actualy done it and seen any results at all. I know that even if it did work the results would probably be to small to see, but everyone has a different opinion on it some say it doesn't work some say it does cause of wolfs law etc. Does anyone actually know anything or have any studies or done it? (I just want to know I know the results would be microscopic anyway).

Thanks Bhais Over and Out :p:p:p

Read wolfs law and make your own opinion

• +1
Reactions: Its_over_gooner
bro you joined a few months after me your still a newgen lets be honest you came in the tiktok flood :lul::lul:

You retarded gray,Bonesmashing will NOT make you grow any more bone,the only thing that might help is the inflammation,Bonesmashing is cope in terms of concept.

You retarded gray,Bonesmashing will NOT make you grow any more bone,the only thing that might help is the inflammation,Bonesmashing is cope in terms of concept.
Yet everyone who says this posts no proof. Only people who never tried it or have no evidence say this. Burden of proof fallacy or whatever. It works but not in a good way, it does more harm than good but it causes does indeed causecancer tier growth

• +1
Reactions: dark.max