Does Bonesmashing Actually Work;

MixGate

MixGate

Iron
Many people in looksmaxxing communities and tiktok tell that bonesmashing your face will change the whole structure of it.I have a strong feeling that it started as joke and ended up been taken seriously.

Many people in looksmaxxing communities and tiktok tell that bonesmashing your face will change the whole structure of it.I have a strong feeling that it started as joke and ended up been taken seriously.
It works

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3638898_Full_Face_Bonesmashing_Guide.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
i tried it once and will never will again.Its just swelling that makes it look bigger.I dont want to ruin my bones for some millimiters.If you really want to have sharp cheekbones and a defined jaw or get rid of prey eyes you should start mewing drining lots of water and losing body fat.

• JFL
Reactions: massiveimplants, iblamehamza and PsychoDsk
i tried it once and will never will again.Its just swelling that makes it look bigger.I dont want to ruin my bones for some millimiters.If you really want to have sharp cheekbones and a defined jaw or get rid of prey eyes you should start mewing drining lots of water and losing body fat.
wtf leave
leave this site now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, ripper and incell45023223
I have a strong feeling that it started as joke and ended up been taken seriously.
you could not be more right
yes it works technically, but no, do not bonesmash it was indeed a joke taken seriously

• +1
Reactions: incell45023223, KaisenMaxxer and MixGate
it does cause permanent bone deformation/swelling

lol at thinking that will help escaping ur subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: iblamehamza and glass
What kind of reaction is this.Im just telling my opinion i told you i have tried bonesmashing myself
you're a bluepilled cuck, muh drink water muh mew. This site isn't for you donkey nigger, jump

• +1
Reactions: berkenjoyer2, iblamehamza and SubhumanForever
Of course bro. Haven't you seen Clavicular videos?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamehamza, KaisenMaxxer and glass
It works those who say no have been psychologically manipulated by jewish gatekeeping they don't want us to change our bones

• +1
Reactions: massiveimplants and PsychoDsk
It works those who say no have been psychologically manipulated by jewish gatekeeping they don't want us to change our bones
2 types of ppl
rapeallfemales is high T and mixgate you're a faggot

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
Bonesmashing is used to gatekeep surgeries not the other way around

Obv it works if executed right. Idk why they cope bout this

• +1
Reactions: iblamehamza
holy fucking grey patrick bateman pfp and mewing yes smashing works but i only do zygos and cheekbones somtimes orbitals

• +1
Reactions: iblamehamza and ss07