Staff
Only serious answers, please.

don't try it either way

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
of course not, only surgery works

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Nobody96
There could be a chance but it's absolutely not worth the brain damage no matter if it works or not.

giphy.gif

How is bonesmashing still being discussed to this day?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 1106
There could be a chance but it's absolutely not worth the brain damage no matter if it works or not.
Would you get brain damage even if you hit the cheekbones? It doesn't make sense to me.
How is bonesmashing still being discussed to this day?
Because it's a potential looksmaxxing method, but no one knows if it works for sure. There are guys on lookism that claim it did wonders to them, while some people say it doesn't work and will give you brain damage and negative effects.
Do you have proof?

Last edited:
Yes bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and her
Just get a minimum wage job and save up entire year or two to get surgeries jfl, or ask your parents if you are a richcel

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Cope, there are natural ways to looksmaxx, i.e mewing, chewing, palatal expander, MSE + FM...

I tried it 1 month ago on my right cheekbone, it looks more prominent, but it's probably just me.

those are just copes for poorcels, youngcels and people who are too high inhibition to get surgery

Would you get brain damage even if you hit the cheekbones? It doesn't make sense to me.

Because it's a potential looksmaxxing method, but no one knows if it works for sure. There are guys on lookism that claim it did wonders to them, while some people say it doesn't work and will give you brain damage and negative effects.

Do you have proof?
lol wat proof u need science behind is legit n u said urself that ur cheek is more prominent, nonetheless https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=396609
im not saying u should do it because hitting yourself in the face with a hammer might seem a bit autistic but wolffs law is legit

• +1
Reactions: her
you'd have to continuosly do it for long just like mewing otherwise you will gain no mass

lol wat proof u need science behind is legit n u said urself that ur cheek is more prominent, nonetheless https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=396609
im not saying u should do it because hitting yourself in the face with a hammer might seem a bit autistic but wolffs law is legit
I've already seen this thread, but I don't know if my cheekbone is definitely more prominent, it could just be a placebo, I already have good cheekbones, but there's always room for improvement. I also did it using my fists.

Last edited:
yea bro 100% legit do it to become instant chad dont worry about brain damage thats just a myth told by slayers who dont want you to ascended

• Love it
Reactions: her