Does BSSO move the tounge?

Polka

Polka

High tier subhuman
I want the tounge to stay where it's at.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It moves it forward yes

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4430
We don't want your tongue to stay where it's at

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 5467, stuckneworleans and 3 others
probably since your tongue has more room

lets assume you get Bimax, your tongue would indeed change position but stays in same relation to the jaws
If you get Genio on the other hand to pull the genioglossus, your tongue moves too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and yorker12
Yeah and if you need extractions first you will have less space in your mouth for your tongue because they will have to shift teeth back first before they move the jaw forward. That's why I decided against getting a bsso, I'm just gonna cope with fillers and growing a beard.

lets assume you get Bimax, your tongue would indeed change position but stays in same relation to the jaws
If you get Genio on the other hand to pull the genioglossus, your tongue moves too
Would genio theoretically help with correct tongue posture, especially during the night when sleeping?
How much could an 8mm movement impact the muscle or does it vary a lot case by case?

Would genio theoretically help with correct tongue posture, especially during the night when sleeping?
yes
but also likely that you keep biting it if you are a recessed cunt
it will help submental too by pulling forwards those muscles and therefore breathing in some sense also
maybe also effect on voice resonance

• Love it
Reactions: yorker12
yes
but also likely that you keep biting it if you are a recessed cunt
it will help submental too by pulling forwards those muscles and therefore breathing in some sense also
maybe also effect on voice resonance
What do you mean by keep biting the tongue?
Are recessed cunts biting their tongue in their sleep and genio likely won't fix it or is there a possibility of you starting to bite your tongue after genio if you're recessed?

Surgeon said I won't need anything other than genio after I finish MARPE, so I can probably assume I am not recessed.

What do you mean by keep biting the tongue?
Are recessed cunts biting their tongue in their sleep and genio likely won't fix it or is there a possibility of you starting to bite your tongue after genio if you're recessed?

Surgeon said I won't need anything other than genio after I finish MARPE, so I can probably assume I am not recessed.
my old ortho said everything is fixed by extracting those 2 teeth and putting braces on
local jaw surgeon said that I do not need Bimax

and when I go to high quality ortho he is overly willing to give me MSE and mourns with me over the extracted teeth
and a high-tier surgeon saying and showing that a Bimax would be very beneficial

maybe the latter 2 are wrong ? Certainly in the mainstream mind

• So Sad
Reactions: yorker12
Yeah and if you need extractions first you will have less space in your mouth for your tongue because they will have to shift teeth back first before they move the jaw forward. That's why I decided against getting a bsso, I'm just gonna cope with fillers and growing a beard.

Maybe you could have IMDO... that doesn’t require pulling out teeth and it enlarges the mandible in every dimension.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
my old ortho said everything is fixed by extracting those 2 teeth and putting braces on
local jaw surgeon said that I do not need Bimax

and when I go to high quality ortho he is overly willing to give me MSE and mourns with me over the extracted teeth
and a high-tier surgeon saying and showing that a Bimax would be very beneficial

maybe the latter 2 are wrong ? Certainly in the mainstream mind
Ah, I am planning consultations with Zarrinbal and Marionetti, maybe also @Sergio-OMS (don't know about his results or prices or anything about him, but he is browsing here, so he probably has a good idea about aesthetics) later this year either way.

Yeah, getting a second opinion is a smart move, thank god my current surgeon opted for palatal expansion instead of non wisdom teeth extractions.

My surgeon/ortho are pretty reputable, at least in the academic field and they understand the importance of function and aesthetic balance, but they seem a bit against any surgery for other than purely functional reasons, aesthetic results just being a byproduct.