Does building your masseters make your jaw look shorter from the front, 3/4 view and the profile?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
I'm planning to chew until I get masseter hypertrophy, but will it make a 11.5 cm mandible look short?

vertically or horizontally short? or just short?

horizontally

___________._____

If anything, it'd make it appear wider so no
The reason I asked is because I was afraid it'd make the mandibles length short since the masseters are half of my jawline lol.

The reason I asked is because I was afraid it'd make the mandibles length short since the masseters are half of my jawline lol.
If you're lean in the face, it doesn't really matter. You have to decide for yourself whether you like big masseters on you or not. Chewing also uses the temporalis muscle which means it can actually make your face more square over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
If you're lean in the face, it doesn't really matter. You have to decide for yourself whether you like big masseters on you or not. Chewing also uses the temporalis muscle which means it can actually make your face more square over time.
Completely unrelated question, what surgeries can you get to lengthen your mandible while also heightening your chin?