Does “bulking” cause nasolabial folds?

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Zephir
My nasos have gotten worse since starting tret and bulking
I consulted a fucking esthetician and she said it’s cause I’ve lost cheek volume but she looks like a barbie doll and is trying to get me to buy her fake fillers probably

I’ve started blasting collagen and vitamin c what else can I do
I have a good budget someone recommend some treatments to look into bruh shall i stop bulking ?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma and halloweed
Solution
L
I don't know about tret and other shit but nasolabial folds are more visible as you get thinner. If you are fat and you have them - it means you have recessed maxilla and that's the cause. Other than that, it is skin aging and you have no way to make it less visible other than some acid injections. You don't have it at all. Looking for exact light just to see small line means you are fucked up in the head and probably have some body dymorphia aka looking for the smalles looksmin and crying.
These are my naso’s in shit awkward lighting
Crossed our eyes and hair cause look subhuman when I’m working my subhuman cafe job
9AD5A228 A5FD 4E93 849A 4406D038015D
9AD5A228 A5FD 4E93 849A 4406D038015D

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
My nasos have gotten worse since starting tret and bulking
I consulted a fucking esthetician and she said it’s cause I’ve lost cheek volume but she looks like a barbie doll and is trying to get me to buy her fake fillers probably

I’ve started blasting collagen and vitamin c what else can I do
I have a good budget someone recommend some treatments to look into bruh shall i stop bulking ?
Am I being delusional or is it the lighting
Idk man fuck I’ve became obsessed with like skin and anti aging and shit fuck what fillers do I get

you don’t have nasolabial folds bro, you just have severe face dismorphia

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
I don't know about tret and other shit but nasolabial folds are more visible as you get thinner. If you are fat and you have them - it means you have recessed maxilla and that's the cause. Other than that, it is skin aging and you have no way to make it less visible other than some acid injections. You don't have it at all. Looking for exact light just to see small line means you are fucked up in the head and probably have some body dymorphia aka looking for the smalles looksmin and crying.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Solution
Ever since I’ve seen how Sean O’Gay looks at 35 I want to rope no lie
My family all ages like shit my sister has such bad cheek sagging and she’s 23 lmao and my brothers 32 but did hella drugs and is subhuman

you don’t have nasolabial folds bro, you just have severe face dismorphia
Fuck man thanks bro I guess
So what is that in the first pic on my replies
I don’t want u guys to help me cope but at the same time my mind is also fucked