Does cancer run in your family?

Does cancer run in your family?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Cancer deaths sadly occurred on both sides of my family.

There is only one known cancer death on my father's side, but my mother's side had lots of people who suffered from cancer, some of them young sufferers in their 40s.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
l

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Good. I hope you get cancer also.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
No my family is very healthy and I will live past 90, over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 20370 and Xangsane
yes both sides but dont care because i willl rope at 35

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
No they walk in my family 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

• +1
No, but high blood pressure does

• +1
Reactions: exo
i want to die young

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
the only disease in my family is autism.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Imagine waiting your all life to ascend only to be caught up by this shit

Yes, my mother is sick with brown eyes.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, exo, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
No, but my family is filled with fat fucks so heart disease and other shit is prevalent.

No, but my family is filled with fat fucks so heart disease and other shit is prevalent.
Obesity and cancer link.
992 how can overweight and obesity cause cancer main 1

There is only one known cancer death on my father's side, but my mother's side had lots of people who suffered from cancer, some of them young sufferers in their 40s.
In my family, it only tends to strike at old age. My paternal grandfather died of lung cancer in 2020 at age 85. Both of my dads grandparents on his moms side (my great grandparents) died of cancer, both of them were 87.

My maternal grandparents died of cancer. My grandfather was 72 and my grandmother was 76.

• So Sad
In my family, it only tends to strike at old age. My paternal grandfather died of lung cancer in 2020 at age 85. Both of my dads grandparents on his moms side (my great grandparents) died of cancer, both of them were 87.

My maternal grandparents died of cancer. My grandfather was 72 and my grandmother was 76.
There was only one cancer death on my father's side of the family, but plenty on my mother's side, some of whom got it in middle age.
Luckily, some on both sides make it past 90.
The current advice that many health advice that healthcare websites dish out to the public about cancer isn't good enough; too many people get diagnosed at later stages and sometimes the healthcare system failed everyone. Just look at the NHS.

Last edited:
There was only one cancer death on my father's side of the family, but plenty on my mother's side, some of whom got it in middle age.
Luckily, some on both sides make it past 90.
The current advice that many health advice that healthcare websites dish out to the public about cancer isn't good enough; too many people get diagnosed at later stages and sometimes the healthcare system failed everyone. Just look at the NHS.
I was at the doctor with my grandfather when he was diagnosed. The doctor came in the room and told him he had stage 4 lung cancer. It was on a Thursday and he only made it another 6 days before he passed on Wednesday night

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Xangsane
only diabetes

I was at the doctor with my grandfather when he was diagnosed. The doctor came in the room and told him he had stage 4 lung cancer. It was on a Thursday and he only made it another 6 days before he passed on Wednesday night
I'm sorry to hear that; what were his symptoms like before he got diagnosed?
This happened to someone on my mother's family, but they missed the early signs since they were so subtle, diagnosed with it at stage 4 and died a few days later.

cancer is brutal and scary shit, even a healthy person can get it from sheer chance and get perma fucked, my mom passed away from it. im doing all i can to prevent it, its honestly terrifying shit, look at r/medicalgore subreddit

• So Sad
cancer is brutal and scary shit, even a healthy person can get it from sheer chance and get perma fucked,
Even though I eat very clean and don't drink, smoke or take non-medicinal drugs, and work out five times a week, I am still scared I could get it one day.
I'm terrified of testicular cancer, so I can't pass a week without checking my balls at least once.
my mom passed away from it. im doing all i can to prevent it, its honestly terrifying shit, look at r/medicalgore subreddit
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, that must have been tough to cope with especially considering it's your own mum, someone you are very close with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Yeah skin cancer runs in the family on my moms side, because of fair skin (that side is majority irish). Unrelated to genetics, my grandfather died in his mid 30s from lung cancer as a result of smoking.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Even though I eat very clean and don't drink, smoke or take non-medicinal drugs, and work out five times a week, I am still scared I could get it one day.
I'm terrified of testicular cancer, so I can't pass a week without checking my balls at least once.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, that must have been tough to cope with especially considering it's your own mum, someone you are very close with.
thnx man, you also gotta be carfeful not to stress too much bout it as that causes cancer too lol. or maybe not, ive heard stress is good but it becomes nocebo when we thinks its bad

• So Sad