Does cardio mog lifting for getting lean?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
say I don't care about muscle and just want to get lean. Does cardio mog?

Yea

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 18931
You will end up skinny fat or a hipcel

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, totalretard, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
walking, cycling or swimming

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I saw somewhere that HIIT > Lifting > regular cardio

Theoretically you would get the most weight loss going on a very high caloric defecit (-1000 or -1500 calories), eating only protein and lifting to reduce muscle loss (search up PSMF diet)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Deleted member 19551, Darwined and 1 other person
meet me irl and see if you still want to look like a twig :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
@Gallowglass this girl of scottish descent at my school like me when I was younger but I was too retarded and high inhib to do anything about it

peaky-blinders-thomas-shelby.gif

• JFL
@Gallowglass this girl of scottish descent at my school like me when I was younger but I was too retarded and high inhib to do anything about it

peaky-blinders-thomas-shelby.gif
NT is very legit

• +1
  • So Sad
Yes. Look at endurance runners. All they do is cardio, and as a result maintain extremely low levels of bodyfat.

Same reason all pro bodybuilders ramp up cardio before contests. Diet alone will only get you so far, and contrary to popular belief, you can outexercise a bad diet. It's why many athletes have notoriously shitty diets (fastfood, candy)

• +1
You need both if you are cutting or else you’re gonna end up thin. Cardio is underrated for sure tho

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18931
Its complicated, but yes and no.

If u have no muscle and high bf, in fact in MOST cases for normies, u need to do all 3 cos all 3 do some good.

Prob do 1 or 2 full body lifting workouts a week, prob want 6-8 exercises in each.

Do 1 HIIT a week, start with something like EMOM, maybe 12 minutes, add 4 minutes every week.

And get out and do some brisk walking or swimming, basically anything that keep your heart rate in 90-120 for 30 mins straight.

And keep your cal deficit below 500

• +1
Yes. Look at endurance runners. All they do is cardio, and as a result maintain extremely low levels of bodyfat.

Same reason all pro bodybuilders ramp up cardio before contests. Diet alone will only get you so far, and contrary to popular belief, you can outexercise a bad diet. It's why many athletes have notoriously shitty diets (fastfood, candy)
Athletes are also on copious amounts of exogenous hormones lmfaooo

Your normie cannot out exercise a shit diet.

1 donut is 300 calories.

That’s an 8 minute distance at running pace or around 10000 steps.

Or you could just not fucking eat the donut.

Tren, Clen & T3 for recomp/light cut (150-300 below maintenance)

Lifting 2-3x Weekly
Cardio 4-5x Weekly (Walking, Swimming, Sports)

The purpose of this is to maximize fat loss while slightly gaining or maintaining lean muscle tissue. If running compounds, you'd be lucky to lose 2lbs of fat per week (0.8-1.8% bf per week depending on weight).