Does cardio stunt growth

gr34ter

gr34ter

Master
I know eating under maintaince does but what if i do 500 calories of cardio a day would that be the same?

maybe if you have bad form while working out and injure yourself

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
you should eat a lot of protein while you in your teens don't be a dumb ass like me who got capped at 5'11 from eating like total shit with no sleep while my little brother who is in middle school is already taller than me

Any form of stress stunts growth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Aviator and ItsOverLawg
if u arent taking your protein, i have bad news for u

you should eat a lot of protein while you in your teens don't be a dumb ass like me who got capped at 5'11 from eating like total shit with no sleep while my little brother who is in middle school is already taller than me
how tall are ur parents

you reached ur maxx then
my mom's 5'5 and my dad's 6'1. i wish i COULD be taller than 5'11 but u gotta do with what u got tbh
true i could've been taller tho because I am the shortest compare to my brothers

No cardio does not stunt your growth even can boost hgh if you do sprinting and if you lose FAT its can be great for height growth bc obesity can stunt your growth so tbh i think that cardio is good for height growth and boost your cardiovascularit

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
shut up you fat ethnic dark triad larper your posts are just talking about creaming your pants to stacies on neo incel websites you loser
caging at you having to go thru all my posts, @TechnoBoss ban this faggot tbh, you get spoiled by your daddy and then let him fuck you afterwards

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledgoy
Why are you thinking about me having sex with my dad you sick freak
you literally post about having a sugar daddy then letting him cum on your face afterwards, fuck off faggot

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledgoy