No minox or death

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, sandcelmuttcel, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
No

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9670

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
I have been using it for 3 months and I think it legit helped my brows, it didn't get more dense but the follicles got a bit darker and thicker, but this might be due to me being a late bloomer
the downside of castor oil is that it is messy to apply and u gotta leave it on for a long time

• +1
Reactions: lejend, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Castor oil is legit

• +1
Reactions: DicedFeta, lejend and Deleted member 9670
I have been using it for 3 months and I think it legit helped my brows, it didn't get more dense but the follicles got a bit darker and thicker
this.
Castor oils helps a little bit, but not much.

It's proven. That castor oil, increases hair health, and follecies health a bit. Causing hairs to be a bit darker and thicker.
That's all it does.
It doesn't create new hairs.
For me peppermint oild diluted helped well, but I found from other experiments that dilutued peppermint oil is only good when due to aging one lost eyebrows hair, and thanthe dilutued peppermint oil makes thmen re-grow again

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, toth77 and Deleted member 9670
I'm using minox so I shouldn't bother with Castor too?
compounding things that help, if they don't affect each other negatively, is good imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
For eyebrows? Eyelashes it definitely works...
Idk tbh im just a wishful thinker
I use it for hairline along with my microneedling regime... definitely getting results but it could just be 100% microneedling 0% castor

Definitely darkened the hairs for sure.
The hairs that were coloured are darker + the translucent hairs are turning dark.
Been applying for over a month and it’s definitely legit, just takes a while but people are lazy and impatient and expect overnight results. Also seen new growth around the original shape of the eyebrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I would use Minoxidil for eyebrows but Much Collagen synthesis inhibition puts me off.

It works for eyelashes though