Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Primalsplit, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
Like a dog CHAD may licketh thy pussy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RealFunkyFlamingo and NoseProphecy
if her pussy is 10/10 then i would lick it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
u shouldnt get on ur knees for a woman. It turns them off subconsciously in the long run

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mirrormogger, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
n
if she squirts is that over
no if you make her cum its a very very good thing but typically u should make her cum with ur cock
but bitches always beg for their pussy to be ate idk why:feelskek:

• +1
u shouldnt get on ur knees for a woman. It turns them off subconsciously in the long run
you can go on your knees for them if youre a 6'6 roided 23" bideltoid 10 inch chad called vladimir

• +1
you can go on your knees for them if youre a 6'6 roided 23" bideltoid 10 inch chad called vladimir
yes u can in short term, its still cope, theres always a mogger plus they'll just find a slightly worse version that doesnt get on their knees

• JFL
n

no if you make her cum its a very very good thing but typically u should make her cum with ur cock
but bitches always beg for their pussy to be ate idk why:feelskek:
that makes me feel better i made my girlfriend cum once before i came myself, Between 70 percent to 90 percent of women are unable to achieve orgasm with penetration alone,

yes u can in short term, its still cope, theres always a mogger plus they'll just find a slightly worse version that doesnt get on their knees
getting on your knees on your women is hot for them depending who does it, if youre just her "jeffrey" boyfriend who got lucky then yeah it will turn them off, but if youre like a borderline gigachad it turns them on because it makes them feel protected, doesnt mean you cant be rough in bed.

licking their pussy also isnt always "going on your knees" but i get what you mean.

getting on your knees on your women is hot for them depending who does it, if youre just her "jeffrey" boyfriend who got lucky then yeah it will turn them off, but if youre like a borderline gigachad it turns them on because it makes them feel protected, doesnt mean you cant be rough in bed.

licking their pussy also isnt always "going on your knees" but i get what you mean.
K go be a faggot i cant help u + ignored

some guys said its gay but how can it be gay when foids roll their eyes to having their pussy licked
Cos you should want them to suffer and only care about your own pleasure

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Cos you should want them to suffer and only care about your own pleasure
those are not mutually exclusive, you think no women ever wants someone to eat them out?

those are not mutually exclusive, you think no women ever wants someone to eat them out?
What? I'm saying you should only be concerned about orgasming yourself. It's cucked to care about the female

No thats such a low t trait