Does cheekbone/zygo size affect eye height/eye shape

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
As title says, can large zygos make eye area more compact ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist and Kofri727
only if they are high set

what about smashing them
IF you are going to bonesmash your zygos , make sure you do it properly ( someone already made a guide on this here), I personally think bonesmash might be a little cope but not fully

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
IF you are going to bonesmash your zygos , make sure you do it properly ( someone already made a guide on this here), I personally think bonesmash might be a little cope but not fully
I was only gonna smash them if it would give me a more compact eye area, i have almond ish eyes but a smaller eye height but want to get my eyes looking more squinty, i seen some people with good eye shapes and they all seem to have good zygos, so was thinking of maybe smashing them to get a more compact and better looking eye area (if i do a slight squint my eye shape looks way better)

• +1
I was only gonna smash them if it would give me a more compact eye area, i have almond ish eyes but a smaller eye height but want to get my eyes looking more squinty, i seen some people with good eye shapes and they all seem to have good zygos, so was thinking of maybe smashing them to get a more compact and better looking eye area (if i do a slight squint my eye shape looks way better)
just permasquint , even if you were to smash ur zygos . I doubt your bones will grow like crazy. Last resort is just get implants :lul:

• +1
i dont think so

orbitals affect the eyes

Not one bit. Sure the lower orbits are formed by the zygos but there's no correlation between good looking zygos and good eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist and greycel