Does Chewing actually widen bigonial?

Deleted member 4087

Deleted member 4087

It is what it is
Does it do it by illusion with masseter hypertrophy or can it actually increase bigonial bone width over time?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
masseter hypertrophy. But looks shit for some, and is sick for some. I've been mewing and chewing for 6 months (just turned 20 in march), and I've got great genetics for this, the illusion in hugely coming in to play, whereas for guys like Connor Murphy, its ruined his face due to shitty genetics making his face look bloated and chipmunk like. for me its made my jaw look wider and more square.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4087, BackFromTheMogging and 2 others
masseter hypertrophy. But looks shit for some, and is sick for some. I've been mewing and chewing for 6 months (just turned 20 in march), and I've got great genetics for this, the illusion in hugely coming in to play, whereas for guys like Connor Murphy, its ruined his face due to shitty genetics making his face look bloated and chipmunk like. for me its made my jaw look wider and more square.
It can bloat your face and hypertrophy your buccinator muscles which give you chubby cheeks if you dont chew correctly and/or over engage cheeks and under engage tongue. also makes your temporalis muscle bigger depends of if u want that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SteveRogers and Madhate
LoL what a dumb question, of course bro.
Just google: Brett Maverick chewing, and watch that video IT IS THE ABSOLUTE PROOF
DONT FORGET ABOUT MEWING AND CHEWING AND BONESMASHING, KING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Hector
LoL what a dumb question, of course bro.
Just google: Brett Maverick chewing, and watch that video IT IS THE ABSOLUTE PROOF
DONT FORGET ABOUT MEWING AND CHEWING AND BONESMASHING, KING
Wow its almost like using a muscle and stressing it by working it through ts natural range of motion causes a stress/growth response.....
Almost like every other skeletal muscle in your body.
Stop kidding yourself retard.

• +1
Wow its almost like using a muscle and stressing it by working it through ts natural range of motion causes a stress/growth response.....
Almost like every other skeletal muscle in your body.
Stop kidding yourself retard.
What the fuck are you talking about you retarded fucking bluecel? I literally said that chewing works in the a post above
Wow what a fucking retard

• +1