Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
Does it improve the jaw?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
Masseter hypertrophy till 1:1 with zygos + a lean face does improve jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
It will enlarge your masseter muscles, but it won’t cause any changes at the skeletal level

I'm doing it for the chin
Jfl at giving yourself a quagmire jaw for the small chance of bone growth of your chin. How much will genio cost you anyways?
quagmire GIF

Jfl at giving yourself a quagmire jaw for the small chance of bone growth of your chin. How much will genio cost you anyways?
quagmire GIF
Approximately 8000€ for everything :smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Looksmax Refugee
  • +1
Approximately 8000€ for everything :smonk:
Rather just save the 8k. If you chew your gonna have to spend quit a bit on masseter botox anyways. Masseter way past 1:1 looks like utter shit.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Rather just save the 8k. If you chew your gonna have to spend quit a bit on masseter botox anyways. Masseter way past 1:1 looks like utter shit.
Yes , I'm currently saving , I have saved 5k already (poor studentcel)
I will look even more retarded with wider jaw as you said

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Looksmax Refugee
what is 1:1?

• +1
you just said two conflicting things. so should i chew then if my jaw need a bit more
Chew till your masseter is 1:1 with zygos. If you go further than that you'll look like shit. That's my point. Also you have to have a lean face for masseter hypertrophy to look good, otherwise you look like a chipmunk.