Does Chico have bad under eye support / orbital vectors?

ahouzeh18

ahouzeh18

Iron
I was originally under the impression that Chico had ideal under eyes, especially due to his aegyo sal. At least, this is what I've heard a few people say. However, in these 4 pics, he seems to have bad under eye support along with a negative orbital vector in his side profile.
Am I onto nothing? Or does he actually have bad under eye support?

Attachments

• IMG_6147.png
    IMG_6147.png
    455.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Solution
DelonLover1999
bone position wise his OV is neutral, arguably even slightly positive

the problem is he has a bit more hollowness below the medial canthus area, probably due to lack of fat
bone position wise his OV is neutral, arguably even slightly positive

the problem is he has a bit more hollowness below the medial canthus area, probably due to lack of fat

• +1
Reactions: fuse, DalitBoss and ahouzeh18
Solution
Makes sense. Do you know what the problem with mine is? Is it just negative orbital vector or is it a lack or fat?
you seem to have a slightly negative OV, but the fat deposits are pretty good tbh

overall it looks okay i'd say, but you could get infra implants if you wanted to

infras are probably the rarest bone to have at a very forward grown position, especially in men. It's very very rare to see normies irl who have it

• +1
Reactions: fuse and ahouzeh18
you seem to have a slightly negative OV, but the fat deposits are pretty good tbh

overall it looks okay i'd say, but you could get infra implants if you wanted to

infras are probably the rarest bone to have at a very forward grown position, especially in men. It's very very rare to see normies irl who have it
Nicki Minaj vs Jordan Barrett infras?

Attachments

• IMG_2268.jpeg
    IMG_2268.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2299.webp
    IMG_2299.webp
    119.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2297.jpeg
    IMG_2297.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2290.jpeg