Reactions: Deleted member 4416, JMax, Deleted member 2227 and 11 others
haha holy shit is taht real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and GoMadAndSTFU
This is what recessed facial bones do to you when you’re older
bones or death

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
His midface sunk with age due to the lack of upper support, his collagen deteriorated, and his hair lost a lot of density.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and EthnicelAscension
insane cherrypicking, insane levels of cope have been reached
reminder you would gladly take 5 dicks in ur asshole (no homo) to live for a day as prime chico

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 4416, SexyMofo and 4 others
>Lower third is everything

His jawline looks fat or bad angle, fat lower third = middle aged dad

Chiseled lower third = Male Model

Attachments

• 158723-4edb976b42552d9a7fb1811bfed73129.jpg
    158723-4edb976b42552d9a7fb1811bfed73129.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
Reactions: Senssei
you can make a pic that looks bad like that from everyone

Chicoz
Jordanz

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, JMax, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others
polish subhuman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Deleted member 4416, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
looking good homos keep us updated
He gets dominated by superior genetics
you keep posting the same side profile where ur jutting and u think noone notices, autist
stop posting your gay ass flat maxilla + philtrum pictures over and over
Ur the biggest coper on this site
Claim u mog but don’t show ur black incel face
Estrogenic eyes that would look better on a girl

He gets dominated by superior genetics

Ur the biggest coper on this site
Claim u mog but don’t show ur black incel face
muhh "coper" whoops my bad that im not as retarded as u are to post your face and frauded side profile

muhh "coper" whoops my bad that im not as retarded as u are to post your face and frauded side profile
How is it frauded? I’m not jutting my jaw and i’m honest about having an underbite. I’ve fucked more at 16 than you’ll do in 9 lifetimes

i’m honest about having an underbite
ohhh so thats why your ramus and bite look so weird and shitty
well thats the first ive heard of that before lol, im sorry i wasnt aware of ur subhumanity

ohhh so thats why your ramus and bite look so weird and shitty
well thats the first ive heard of that before lol, im sorry i wasnt aware of ur subhumanity
Might be lighting idk. This ”subhuman” mogs you in all aspects off life, You obviously don’t have to admit it but deep inside you know you’ll never compare to me no matter how much you cope, you will always be a pitch black estrogenic incel while i’m out slaying. But as i Said, you don’t have to admit it
I side profile mog 95% of the population so try attacking my on my front if you wanna try to do just a little bit of damage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
Might be lighting idk. This ”subhuman” mogs you in all aspects off life, You obviously don’t have to admit it but deep inside you know you’ll never compare to me no matter how much you cope, you will always be a pitch black estrogenic incel while i’m out slaying. But as i Said, you don’t have to admit it
I side profile mog 95% of the population so try attacking my on my front if you wanna try to do just a little bit of damage
you dont side profile mog anyone, to think that all this time you were (wrongfully) proudly showing off your shitty terribly developed jaws and it took me this long to realise it was your gross underbite (Due to your shitty genetics - which is why i called you a subhuman) that made your jaw and bite look weird, and your maxilla flat
im sorry bro its over

you dont side profile mog anyone

or maybe youre just lying about your underbite after getting called out for frauding? who knows.. you still look weird and ogre in the pictures uve sent

certainly mogs me

you dont side profile mog anyone, to think that all this time you were (wrongfully) proudly showing off your shitty terribly developed jaws and it took me this long to realise it was your gross underbite (Due to your shitty genetics - which is why i called you a subhuman) that made your jaw and bite look weird, and your maxilla flat
im sorry bro its over
View attachment 305256

or maybe youre just lying about your underbite after getting called out for frauding? who knows.. you still look weird and ogre in the pictures uve sent
View attachment 1584036556208.gif
im sorry bro its over
View attachment 305256

Said underbite meant overbite
im sorry bro its over
View attachment 305256

keep barking and @Swolepenisman man has indeed concluded you are jealous and that i live in your head rent free

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry bro its over
View attachment 305256

Cope arvid is def gl and he's only 15 he looks way more matured than I did at that age I'm just starting to become more masc looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Cope arvid is def gl and he's only 15 he looks way more matured than I did at that age I'm just starting to become more masc looking
wait how old are u again

760ABB9E DAA7 4F1B 8A31 0046795C9388
455C404E B5A4 469C A094 BDB6F617EFB2

Chico is mogged tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
yeah but its one of very few pics where Chico looks bad

check out candids and selfies from 2019/2020 and he still looks very good, may be he isnt that insanely good looking like he was in his prime but still very high.

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
Fucking hell Barrett is such a god. If only I could have his face for a day.
he have top tier everything in his face , crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645