does concave philtrum =good maxillary development?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
the one on right with concave philtrum shows better maxillary development than the left one is this a plausible theory ?

I hate responding to your shit cuz it will just result in you spamming your side profile asking the same retarded questions with „I just woke up, messy hair“ written below

I hate responding to your shit cuz it will just result in you spamming your side profile asking the same retarded questions with „I just woke up, messy hair“ written below
im not sending a pic of my glorious side profile , I'm just curious, cause most models I see have concave philtrums

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Woman have a different nose to philtrum angle than men so don’t use woman for this
And yes it CAN indicate a strong maxilla but it depends on many other factors such as nose protrusion, incisor slant and philtrum projection n shit

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
people like salludon and astrosky have concave philtrums chimp philtrums are usually seen very rarely tho

And yes it CAN indicate a strong maxilla but it depends on many other factors such as nose protrusion, incisor slant and philtrum projection n shit
However it is correct that a class 2 malloclusions will NOT have such a formed philtr because their profile is concave

However it is correct that a class 2 malloclusions will NOT have such a formed philtr because their profile is convex
what does that mean

what does that mean
Concave sorry. I mix those up.

We talked about this why recessed people usually appear to have stronger cheekbones.

if they look in this direction -> their face is concave „)“ shaped and not straight „|“ or even forward grown „\“

that is because the lower jaw is behind the upper. So the Upper Lippe has to close the distance to the lower by moving against the look direction so In <- direction. That is why forward growth will result in the phenomen you posted.

the lip RESTS ontop of the teeth so the angle also depends on the teeth slant.

A philtrum can also be projecting or less Projecting. So it also depends on that

same for nose.

But generally yes. If you are more forward grown you will have a philtrum that is either \ or |. If you are recessed it more like /

Something to keep in mind when ortho and bimax

Teeth slant and maxilla position WILL affect the philtrum to nose angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166