Does Covid 19 affect genetics? (High IQ Users)

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Will covid 19 reduce psl rate? Does it change bone structure? Does it change the skin structure? Does it change genetics?

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, TheEndHasNoEnd, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
It doesn't make a difference but the vaccine will kill you and that will decrease your psl. Also if you wear a mask then you are probably a mouthbreathing faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and coolguy1
The jab will kill you in 3 years time. So yeah it will affect your psl as you will be rotting in the ground.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Go eat some food, that will change your genes as well

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
yes, it'll render you subhuman and forever celibate

dogshit thread

I got the COVID vaccine and my penis was an inch longer the next day. Thanks God Emperor Biden! I’m riding with Biden!

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Unlike traditional vaccines, the J&J, Moderna, and Pfizer variants are gene therapy oriented.

They modify your RNA and instruct your cells to continuously create a protein. This process is supposed to be permanent, and what the protein actually does is the subject of debate. So in answer to your original question, yes.

Speculation here, but I think they used CRISPR, or something like it, to develop these variants. Its mechanism sounds similar to what Liz Parrish did to herself some years ago when she used gene therapy to produce infinite telomerase in her body (to continually lengthen her telomeres), and knock out something to do with myostatin to stop inhibition of muscle growth.

Unlike traditional vaccines, the J&J, Moderna, and Pfizer variants are gene therapy oriented.

They modify your RNA and instruct your cells to continuously create a protein. This process is supposed to be permanent, and what the protein actually does is the subject of debate. So in answer to your original question, yes.

Speculation here, but I think they used CRISPR, or something like it, to develop these variants. Its mechanism sounds similar to what Liz Parrish did to herself some years ago when she used gene therapy to produce infinite telomerase in her body (to continually lengthen her telomeres), and knock out something to do with myostatin to stop inhibition of muscle growth.
Are you sure that the spike protein creation will be permanent? Wouldn't the effect fade over time? Isn't that why they now started talking about a third dose?

Are you sure that the spike protein creation will be permanent? Wouldn't the effect fade over time? Isn't that why they now started talking about a third dose?
No I'm not. Just what others have said. Hope not.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol