Does creatine have any effect on fat burning?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I am currently cutting and decided to take creatine. I know this will give me some pounds water weight, but it doesnt matter since Im only cutting fat. Am I still going to get the same progress with 500 kals deficit while on creatine or does it hinder it somehow?

No u will just retain more water

Yeah thats for strength purposes, because I have to work again and I need that strength. So I can still shred to a sixpack while doing it

No all it does is slightly increase your performance by like 5%

I am currently cutting and decided to take creatine. I know this will give me some pounds water weight, but it doesnt matter since Im only cutting fat. Am I still going to get the same progress with 500 kals deficit while on creatine or does it hinder it somehow?
JFL just take cardarine wyd
Creatine is bad for your liver and can cause hairloss. Cycle cardarine for 8-12 weeks with 4-6 weeks off you will burn fat and it has a slight anabolic effect on lean muscle with zero side effects. Actually in low doses reduces risk or cancer helps cardiovascular health and you have tons of energy. It uses stored fat as energy as opposed to stored carbs meaning when you run you will just burn fat.

bloats me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
getting more bloated look to do 1 rep more nice shit

Yes, if you USE what creatine gives you ACCORDINGLY. Then yes, it does.

Creatine increases your weight by storing water in your muscle's cells, but we know that this is temporary.

Its benefit is it gives you the energy and strength to train at a higher and harder intensity, with less recovery time. So naturally that is gonna enable you to grow muscle and lose weight, granted you train reasonably. While also helping with body composition, which is undermined by the average gym-goer. In other words a muscular body helps for better fat distribution around your body.

creatine cause hair loss

Just bloatmax u cuck

I look exactly the same now after 3 weeks of creatine but I am stronger

creatine cause hair loss

Only those genetically "predisposed" to losing hair. Meaning they were going to lose it any-way and rather the creative simply sped up the inevitability.

I am not, thankfully. Mine are as thick as anything.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish