Does creation cause facial bloating

T

tesla

Iron
I’m trying to debloat my face and achieve more robust look however I’m also trying to gain muscle in my body. Im thinking about using creatine but I know it has something to do with water retention so I think it may affect the water in my face. Will it cause bloating or no?

it doesnt work any case

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and 2chevskuy
creationmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sirmimbing, STUPIDREFEREES, pentamogged9000 and 2 others
I’m trying to debloat my face and achieve more robust look however I’m also trying to gain muscle in my body. Im thinking about using creatine but I know it has something to do with water retention so I think it may affect the water in my face. Will it cause bloating or no?
yea it will but fuck it or just spam diuretics

doesnt work. keep believing in supplement companies
It works but not worth the money if you are living where its expensive af. At most your muscles look fuller and have a increase of 3-4 reps in most of the movements.

It also doesn't cause bloat. The water stored cuz of creatine gets stored in muscles rather than your skin.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and ChetCrispy
It works but not worth the money if you are living where its expensive af. At most your muscles look fuller and have a increase of 3-4 reps in most of the movements.

It also doesn't cause bloat. The water stored cuz of creatine gets stored in muscles rather than your skin.
true asf I gained 2 kg in 3 weeks of taking it, just instramuscular water
my bench 1rm goes up 5kg everytime I take it
I looked bigger but I didn't gain any bodyfat, people came up to me and told me I look bigger
Better to spend money on protein powder if ur still young than creation imo

mirin 40k avi
caging at that loox image

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis