Does crypto investing actually work or is it a scam?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I know this question sounds retarded but now I've money-maxxed I feel like investing 20% of it into crypto like ethereum in hopes of them making a lot of returns so I'll become rich

Does this shit actually work or is it just a jewish scam?

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and thecel
ya bro it works u just need a lotta patience and dedication. and some money beforehand

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezEnjoyr, BoredPrince, joeveniro and 4 others
I know this question sounds retarded but now I've money-maxxed I feel like investing 20% of it into crypto like ethereum in hopes of them making a lot of returns so I'll become rich

It is a SCAM.

Remember one thing - if you think something is good to be true, it is probably a SCAM.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezEnjoyr, MentalistKebab, joeveniro and 4 others
anyone with triple digit iq should be able to tell that its obviously gambling. come on even youve invested and you dont even understand it

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, BoredPrince, MentalistKebab and 3 others
anyone with triple digit iq should be able to tell that its obviously gambling. come on even youve invested and you dont even understand it
Me? I haven't ever invested YET.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
It would be gambling, IF you knew the chances to win or lose beforehand. Or at least the rules.

But we DON'T know any rules, while the government does. Tomorrow, the crypto can be banned in e.g. EU, and all your money goes to shit.

IMO crypto is just a convenient way for the government to dispose of excessive cash they printed through useful idiots who invest into it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zyMOGenic, JovenCansao, joeveniro and 2 others
It would be gambling, IF you knew the chances to win or lose beforehand. Or at least the rules.

But we DON'T know any rules, while the government does. Tomorrow, the crypto can be banned in e.g. EU, and all your money goes to shit.

IMO crypto is just a convenient way for the government to dispose of excessive cash they printed through useful idiots who invest into it.

How does buying crypto dispose of cash?

Government prints money -> people get it -> they invest it into Crypto which does not exist IRL -> the money is not spent on real goods and services, which means the inflation does not happen -> the fiat currencies being deposited as numbers hell knows where -> the government just bans crypto, its rate crashes -> the money of people burns, the deposited money as numbers disappears in the accounts of large firms who trade most of the crypto. Thus inflation is prevented.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic

Yes crypto will be banned in the EU and USA despite the world's largest asset managers filing ETF's on Bitcoin and ETH

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Yes crypto will be banned in the EU and USA despite the world's largest asset managers filing ETF's on Bitcoin and ETH
But this is not indicative of anything. They literally have insider information. As soon as the governments decide to ban the crypto, all these managers drop their crypto at once. not like an average Joe can do it, since they have no insider info.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

Btc long term

Half crypto-currencies are literal scams. There are crypto-scams ( in plural, MULTIPLE ) worth of BILLIONS that have been uncovered before- it is an unregulated field that acts on the limits of lawsuits. If you are going to invest in crypto, do it in staple-coins and not shit-coins.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Tomorrow, the crypto can be banned in e.g. EU, and all your money goes to shit.
cope. because it's a worldwide marketplace thing now.
they can ban all they want. Based people, have their bitcoin stored safely in their own wallet. Can't be touched by anyone than. Obviously, the value of Bitcoin can change in euro/usd, due to whatever reasons or even no reasons.
I dunno how often China (largest economy in the world) has banned Bitcoin now already, the impact of it was always not tthat big/massive. maybe 15% price drop due to it max, maybe 20%. that was it. always recovered from it, because shit after that over time moved elsewhere.

it doesn't. bitcoin and crypto is a new upcomming asset class of it's own. Which may also in the future, with further adoptions, have convenient payment options, like how cash has also the payment useability.

Government prints money -> people get it -> they invest it into Crypto which does not exist IRL -> the money is not spent on real goods and services, which means the inflation does not happen -> the fiat currencies being deposited as numbers hell knows where -> the government just bans crypto, its rate crashes -> the money of people burns, the deposited money as numbers disappears in the accounts of large firms who trade most of the crypto. Thus inflation is prevented.
i get your line of thought.
if you think this, and wanna make some money.
you can go short bitcoin and becoming massively rich. Time to put your money, with your beleive and mouth, imo. show some balls, and short it.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Artemis

Unless you've studied crypto and invested in it for over 10 years it's a scam also extremely unpredictable

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and WeiWei
Gambling shitcoins is where it's at.
There's nothing quite like the feeling of watching your shitcoin go 100x in 10 minutes. The feeling is better than cocaine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and WeiWei
99.9% of crypto is a scam but Bitcoin isn't, in my opinion the best strategy right now would be to buy Bitcoin every week when it goes below 25K, that's basic DCA method, now for the 0.01% crypto that is not a scam in my opinion after giving my last two years in researching everything I've come across some great projects with working products, you can do your own research on them later. So these projects are the best in their category:

Quant network $QNT
Gains network $GNS
Akash network $AKT
Injective Protocol $INJ
Stacks $STX

So, these projects are the best after Bitcoin after considering the risk and reward, there are some other projects with good real life projects but I believe they don't have enough upside compared to these, in my opinion if you're playing with big money your portfolio should be atleast 70% Bitcoin and the rest 30% can be divided between these alts.

I'm a student so I don't have a job right now, I've just invested the profits I made in last bull run in $AKT and $INJ, these two coins are a standout imo, their price action is solid and have the most upside compared to other alts, especially $akt, it's the future of cloud computing and I'm staking it and getting 10% APR in rewards. I'm gonna hold this shit till 2030

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625-141740.png
    Screenshot_20230625-141740.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 0
Ethereum is Jewish scam tho, don't buy that WEF backed shit

99.9% of crypto is a scam but Bitcoin isn't, in my opinion the best strategy right now would be to buy Bitcoin every week when it goes below 25K, that's basic DCA method, now for the 0.01% crypto that is not a scam in my opinion after giving my last two years in researching everything I've come across some great projects with working products, you can do your own research on them later. So these projects are the best in their category:

Quant network $QNT
Gains network $GNS
Akash network $AKT
Injective Protocol $INJ
Stacks $STX

So, these projects are the best after Bitcoin after considering the risk and reward, there are some other projects with good real life projects but I believe they don't have enough upside compared to these, in my opinion if you're playing with big money your portfolio should be atleast 70% Bitcoin and the rest 30% can be divided between these alts.

I'm a student so I don't have a job right now, I've just invested the profits I made in last bull run in $AKT and $INJ, these two coins are a standout imo, their price action is solid and have the most upside compared to other alts, especially $akt, it's the future of cloud computing and I'm staking it and getting 10% APR in rewards. I'm gonna hold this shit till 2030

Tagging you coz you liked my previous comment about $akt @enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Crypto investing works.

Ethereum is Jewish scam tho, don't buy that WEF backed shit
I heavily doubt they're backing it. They're probably just using the platform.
If you really understand what blockchain is about, you'll realize it's anti-establishment.
Therefore, it makes me doubt that they're actually financially backing it.

I bought basically at top around 2018-ish DCAing at $13K/BTC
Was in the red for the longest time until it broke $60K
I'm not sure if this bit is useful going forward because I don't really believe in the market anymore
Every. Single. Fucking. Normgroid. Knows about NFTs now, just as an example

Use a trading bot

crypto isnt magic u can use it if ur clever

I bought basically at top around 2018-ish DCAing at $13K/BTC
Was in the red for the longest time until it broke $60K
I'm not sure if this bit is useful going forward because I don't really believe in the market anymore
Every. Single. Fucking. Normgroid. Knows about NFTs now, just as an example

They know about them but there’s probably one more mania cycle left in bitcoin. Halving coming up next year.

• +1
Reactions: ranierean

It's a Ponzi scheme and it's all about constant creation of new coins to attract customers who will buy them and hope someone will later buy the coins for even higher prices.

If you think crypto is about free money, decentralization and making people rich and independent (this is how neo-liberal, capitalist propagandists market it), your are wrong.

The same lies they were talking about so-called NFTs, the monkey pics that were supposed to be revolutionary, to change the world and make everyone rich.

If a money-making scheme sounds too good and too easy, then it's a scam.

I made like 24K (+10k on token) during the last bullrun. Only with trading NFTs. I paid for my surgery with that money.
I started with $600.
Next bullrun will be in late 2024–2025, according to the halving theory.

That's my wallet on ETH. ( the graph didnt count the token)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-07-09 à 20.45.12.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2023-07-09 à 20.45.12.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 0
it's all about patience and studying the next trending/dropping token. yes, it works. but no, it's not easy as it seems and takes time like everything related to money.