Does dating an HTB girl prove that you are attractive?

toji.

toji.

Bronze
Greetings, I wanted to consult your opinion regarding the situation exposed in the question, do you think that dating a lot of HTB girls, makes you handsome?

In my experience I have dated and hooked up with girls who are too good looking, some of them have made me feel that they are completely out of my league (I'm someone insecure) but, I wouldn't know if these experiences are proof of anything.

Has anything similar happened to anyone else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, noonespecial, Nick.Harte and 2 others
why are my cheekbones so beautiful

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: yyy, scrunchables, watah and 2 others
Greetings, I wanted to consult your opinion regarding the situation exposed in the question, do you think that dating a lot of HTB girls, makes you handsome?

In my experience I have dated and hooked up with girls who are too good looking, some of them have made me feel that they are completely out of my league (I'm someone insecure) but, I wouldn't know if these experiences are proof of anything.

stay virgin

Brag thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toji., noonespecial, yyy and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toji., HighTierSubhuman, yyy and 3 others
Because most guys in this forum underrate themselves massively as they are constantly exposed to idealised male models and intuitively compare themselves to them.
It doesn’t help that most user aren’t average at all in most departments, at least if you believe their personal statements (which is highly doubtful).
So you believe the average joe is a HTN-chadlite, 6‘2ft+, 7-8inches long with an IQ of 120+.
Of course if you live in the real world you will notice that none of this is the case.

If you are consistently dating hot women it’s undeniable you have a high SMV.
Most guys should be aware of that but the insecurity rate of teens and young men is at an all time high with the forums state being the perfect reflection of it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: toji., fluoride1337 and watah
Because most guys in this forum underrate themselves massively as they are constantly exposed to idealised male models and intuitively compare themselves to them.
It doesn’t help that most user aren’t average at all in most departments, at least if you believe their personal statements (which is highly doubtful).
So you believe the average joe is a HTN-chadlite, 6‘2ft+, 7-8inches long with an IQ of 120+.
Of course if you live in the real world you will notice that none of this is the case.

If you are consistently dating hot women it’s undeniable you have a high SMV.
Most guys should be aware of that but the insecurity rate of teens and young men is at an all time high with the forums state being the perfect reflection of it.
Most guys here are narcy tho

• +1
Reactions: NoaA99
Most guys here are narcy tho
Of course they are. Most guys nowadays experience secure upbringings and receive excessive validation from their parents just for being themselves.
If you are told you gonna be the holy grail throughout all your childhood, eventually you will demand it later in life.
Most men here could easily get a good looking and caring gf but they rather compete for the highest Lay-count or mutual respect from other males.
It’s a tell tale sign of deep rooted insecurity and immaturity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toji., Xangsane, Nick.Harte and 2 others
most here are deformed or curry so nah
Nah most are at least close to average and when you switch to the rating section here, more often than not you find clearly good looking guys there, that simply get underrated.
People sometimes have the misconception, that facial “deformity” represents anything, that falls outside of a supposed ideal range. They do not account for the actual average range.
Also many users can’t be rated accurately, since they are still way underage and nowhere near peak development.

Besides everyone, that actually goes outside can gauge, that top 1-5% looks are no necessity for getting into a serious relationship.
Men just want to be better than other men and be acknowledged and worshipped by women- it’s about way more than simply finding a fine girlfriend for most here.
It’s a result of an overly secure and unideal environment/ upbringing, that produces incredibly weak minded men, who need consistent reassurance, that they are good enough.
Our society continues to promote this as well.

• +1
Reactions: toji.

Nope, the women you date is independent of your own looks level.

• +1
Reactions: watah

No shit being with lots of attractive girls is proof you're good looking that's literally the Blackpill ideology

Water

Nah most are at least close to average and when you switch to the rating section here, more often than not you find clearly good looking guys there, that simply get underrated.
People sometimes have the misconception, that facial “deformity” represents anything, that falls outside of a supposed ideal range. They do not account for the actual average range.
Also many users can’t be rated accurately, since they are still way underage and nowhere near peak development.

Besides everyone, that actually goes outside can gauge, that top 1-5% looks are no necessity for getting into a serious relationship.
Men just want to be better than other men and be acknowledged and worshipped by women- it’s about way more than simply finding a fine girlfriend for most here.
It’s a result of an overly secure and unideal environment/ upbringing, that produces incredibly weak minded men, who need consistent reassurance, that they are good enough.
Our society continues to promote this as well.
high iq user