does dental age correlate with bone age

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
is the age where wisdom teeth come in the same age where growth plates have mostly fused?

@Strike_Poseidon

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
is the age where wisdom teeth come in the same age where growth plates have mostly fused?

@Strike_Poseidon
Kinda makes sense for me as my wisdom teeth came out when I was 18 and I grew my last inch just before turning 18
But not having wisdom teeth isnt an indicator of how much room is left for you to grow tbh.
For some people wisdom teeth just never come out and most of them dont turn into 7'2 gigamoggers.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
  • +1
wouldnt this only be the case where people are severely recessed?
Idk but I think theres no correlation tbh
Wisdom teeth dont do shit for your face except fucking up your teeth alignment anyways.

Why does the girl in your sig have a forehead that protrudes past the midface?

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Why does the girl in your sig have a forehead that protrudes past the midface?
she cute asf bro
2368 c04b7817 d1cb 4e13 9d99 3aee95230599 copy4c495c6a48c1

just wish her jaw was less square

• +1
The relationship between dental age, bone age and chronological age in underweight children

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3722711/

Actual life fuel, my wisdom teeth arent out yet so my bone age is probably still low

• Love it
My wisdom teeth legit started pushing through when I was 12, all 4 were fully in not too long after...
think 1 regular tooth that had not even come in yet by the time my all my wisdom's were close to being through
Still got plenty of space in my mouth

I still grew until about 14.5, my height has been pretty much at a halt since then

weird ass growth

Also I should mention my mothers wisdom teeth started coming in at around 38, all four, looong after she was done growing obviously

Last edited:
Also I should mention my mothers wisdom teeth started coming in at around 38, all four, looong after she was done growing obviously
is she recessed? ive never heard of wisdom teeth coming in that late before so she might be an outlier

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose and DianabolDownie
sounds like an underbite, are you recessed?
From the outside she looks like she has an under-bite but she doesnt actually have one

Nah apparently my forward growth is pretty good according to the people ive shown here, my skull is similar to my fathers

• +1
From the outside she looks like she has an under-bite but she doesnt actually have one

Nah apparently my forward growth is pretty good according to the people ive shown here, my skull is similar to my fathers
alright, the time that ur wisdom teeth errupted was still somewhat close to the time u stopped growing, im gonna ask my natural mewer gf (whos older than me and has wisdom teeth) about when they errupted and when she stopped growing

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and DianabolDownie