Does Depression Make You Sleepy?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
I've been feeling very sad for the past month and I've only now noticed I have no energy and motivation to do anything.

I fall asleep very easily in the afternoon but doomscroll myself to sleep at night.

Wtf. Help.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and imthesupremecel
Opposite for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Brus Wane
Pretty sure its a sign of low test. You can be depressed and be high test too but its more common when somebody is low test I came up with these conclusions myself it kinda makes sense tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Pretty sure its a sign of low test. You can be depressed and be high test too but its more common when somebody is low test I came up with these conclusions myself it kinda makes sense tho
Yeah could be.

I've never done a T check ever.

But I never felt the need to since I beat off 3-6 time a day when I'm not on nofap

• +1
Yeah could be.

I've never done a T check ever.

But I never felt the need to since I beat off 3-6 time a day when I'm not on nofap
We don’t know much about mental health yet so I guess you’ll have to wait 50 years to get an answer

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
For most people yes it makes them sleep because they have no desire to do any of their usual activities so they rest.

but others it can make them anxious, or work really hard in an attempt to escape/distract from the depression, and so on. but most often is sleepiness.

• So Sad
  • +1
For most people yes it makes them sleep because they have no desire to do any of their usual activities so they rest.

but others it can make them anxious, or work really hard in an attempt to escape/distract from the depression, and so on. but most often is sleepiness.

That's so fucked. I hope you're wrong but you're probably right since I've read somewhere that depression and excessive sleepiness go hand in hand.

Why oh why can't I be the second case that works really hard to escape.
Same bhai same
I think I will force myself to get some sun. It could help at least for today.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, isis_Bleach and imthesupremecel
That's so fucked. I hope you're wrong but you're probably right since I've read somewhere that depression and excessive sleepiness go hand in hand.

I do drugs to cope with my miserable existence if you got rich parents then you can too

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Schizotypalcel and imthesupremecel

bro try and fix this immediately. just stop. try to just fix your sleep schedule and dont use ur phone for one night and do the shit u were negletcting or whatever. and if that doesnt work well then yk whats the problem: depression.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FUE Mogger and Brus Wane
yes, i work white collar but home office on most days except twice a week and its mostly productivity-based work, days i dont have to go office i just sleep til noon then get shit done in the afternoon and evening then rot

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and isis_Bleach