Does dht gel actually work for dick growth

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
Does it work or is it cope

It works during puberty for permanent gains and post puberty for temporary gains.

Some people claim that it works when young. A friend of mine used it and have the largest D of anyone I know, but that is a small sample size.

Some people claim that it works when young. A friend of mine used it and have the largest D of anyone I know, but that is a small sample size.
Why do you know your friends pp size op? :what:

It only works if you're dht deficient

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, goat2x and Deleted member 5875
It is cope bro

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 5875
It works during puberty for permanent gains and post puberty for temporary gains.
gain during puberty are also temporary but erections frequency keep them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob and St. Wristcel
It only works if you're dht deficient
Most people have slight dht deficiencies due to our current environment. Or most of us would be 6 inch.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
DHT Gels need to be made from home, they work, but the ones you buy online are fake.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Most people have slight dht deficiencies due to our current environment. Or most of us would be 6 inch.
Well everyone needs to do individual bloodwork

My T levels both free and total are above average for my age and the doctor said im not deficient ( only thing i was deficient in was Iron)

I have a average dick 5.9 inches and ik convinced that its 100% genetically determined just like height and only servere hormone deficiencies might stop you from reaching that genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Well everyone needs to do individual bloodwork

My T levels both free and total are above average for my age and the doctor said im not deficient ( only thing i was deficient in was Iron)

I have a average dick 5.9 inches and ik convinced that its 100% genetically determined just like height and only servere hormone deficiencies might stop you from reaching that genetic potential
The reasons dick sizes have been decreasing since the 60's is due to xenoestrogens in plastics and water. So lowering estrogens or increase androgens would likely increase your dicksize.

Your dick is average, but someone with a 4 incher or a small 5 incher will likely benefit. You don't necessarily need to be an utter dicklet for it to be useful.

There is shitload of feminine good looking shemales with huge dicks despite them injecting estrogen since childhood. According to puberty theory shemales/trannies should all have very small dicks but thats not always the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262