does DHT have an affect on facial bones?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
title

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
@moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and moreroidsmoredates
Not really, your bone-structure is determined at birth. DHT, test and so on are all copes when it comes down to growth of your facial bones.

Changes in skull size and fat loss is what is called “going through puberty” and “maturing”.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, mvp2v1, horsefacin and 1 other person
Not really, your bone-structure is determined at birth. DHT, test and so on are all copes when it comes down to growth of your facial bones.

Changes in skull size and fat loss is what is called “going through puberty” and “maturing”.
yes but test is said to have an affect on bones, even if we are talking very young.
is this the case for dht also? or is dht mainly just facial hair and stuff like that?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel

jfl wut r the implications of my mom eating only mcds cheeseburgers when i was in the womb

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
I am not joking about that btw I used to think it was a funny little fact about myself until i connected the dots to my autism and subhumanity

• So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Yes its responsible for the skeletal difference between males and females

edit: except height because thats determined by growth plate closure from high estrogen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and mvp2v1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and mvp2v1
frame? that’s it?

no change to facial bones?
there are twin studies on dht showing the impact of dht on facial bones. its the difference between a man and a woman.

given that the skull continues to "develop" all through life, inhibiting dht systemically will impact your looks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 1.29.54 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 1.29.54 AM.png
    339.5 KB · Views: 0